Chapter 21.5.2: A Present

🎓Nagisa🔪

"Karma-kun...?"

Karma-kun's eyes gazed at me, slightly squinting. I blinked mine and frowned.

"I said you can wait at the bottom of the mountain. You don't have to wait for me here." Sighing, I turned and proceeded to walk. Karma-kun also followed while pouting his lips.

"Well~ I thought you would stay longer. And going down late is dangerous, so I might as well be with you." He reasoned. I just hummed and we continued our way back home.

"Um...Nagisa?" I looked at Karma-kun in confusion after hearing my name. He seemed to be contemplating on telling me or not.

"Well...it's just that..." He scratched his chin and looked away. "Are you free tomorrow?"

Ah. He's blushing.

I giggled and then smiled at him.

"Yep. Want to go out?" I asked with a smirk. His cheeks reddened, then he lowered his head before giving a shy nod. Haha, now he really resemble an obedient strawberry.

"Okay! Then where do you want to meet up?" He smiled at me, making me raise an eyebrow.

"Let's meet up tomorrow at 9. My house."

It seems like he already planned everything, huh.

🎓Third Person🔪

Karma fidgeted as he stood in front of their gates. He's been waiting for an hour already, yet there was no sight of the bluehead boy. He raised his arm and looked at his wristwatch.

8:30 am.

Seems like he was earlier than expected.

"Karma-kun!" The boy snapped his head up when he heard the familiar voice. Turning his head to the direction of the person, he forced himself to stop grinning widely.

Nagisa was there standing with a gentle smile, wearing a white button up shirt with a white jacket. It was as if paired to him, Karma had a black t-shirt with a black jacket. They didn't talk about what they should wear, but Karma thought that it was fate that made them wear it.

"So, where should we go?" Nagisa asked as he looked up at Karma, who smiled while trying so hard not to pinch the former.

"Well....let's go see a movie?" When Nagisa nodded, the two of them made their way to the theatre.

🔪🎓🔪🎓🔪🎓🔪🎓🔪🎓🔪🎓🔪

"That movie's fun!! If only the protagonist knew that his disciple love him...." Nagisa lamented as he remembered the cultivation movie about a love between a master and disciple. There was no movie about Sonic Ninja, to Nagisa's dismay, so they decided to watch the most eye-catching one. The two didn't regret their decision.

"Yeah....if he knew and accepted it, he won't die in such a way." Karma said as he looked at his wristwatch, noting that it was already lunch time.

"Well...but according to the girls(fujoshis) beside us, there would be another movie for the second volume, where he would be ressurected or something and his disciple will know." Trying to remember the talk of the two girls, he pursed his lips and lightly squinted his eyes.

"Then if it is released, let's watch it together." The redhead said and patted Nagisa's head, who slightly blushed and nodded shyly.

"L-Let's eat now. It's almost 1 now, right?"

"Yep, let's go back to that place." Karma grinned then removed his hand, hiding it to his pocket. He touched the thing inside and grasped it, giving a squeeze before letting it go.