Tying Up The Loose Ends

Okay, so, hey everyone!

This is where I am going to say and clarify some things to officially end this.

(hehe)

So....here we go.

1. Hiromi(Nagisa's mother) was indecisive at first whether she will let Karma near Nagisa or not. She clearly didn't want Nagisa to be hurt, but somehow concluded that if she take Nagisa away, things might become a lot more dangerous. (in other words, if she did, Nagisa would experience more than just kidnapping, and those around would suffer a LOT more than just stabbing)

2. The timeline is a mess. So I am going to clear it up and make it more reasonable. (Im going to go back to the chapters later to fix them)

Nagisa's dad died when he was about 4, Nagisa and Karma met when they were 5, first separation was when they were 10, they met again when they were 12 but after two years Karma 'disappeared'. Karma came back (start of the story) when they were 16-17.

3. Prior to earlier, yes, it wasn't mentioned about Karma's return two years later, where he attended middle school with Nagisa. That time was when they met the two OC main students.

4. During those middle school years, those four had been somewhat friends. (Somewhat because Karma, if possible, doesn't want to share Nagisa). The two OCs also were present one time when Karma got triggered and disabled a student who harassed Nagisa, so they more or less knew that Karma is a bit 'sick' and possessive to Nagisa.

That's why during the train incident(where the two OC were introduced), when Nagisa gave them a signal, they immediately knew that they should run away. Nagisa already warned them years earlier.

5. Those two OCs were supposed to be the main puzzle pieces for the ending, but then the plot changed and they weren't mentioned. They were the ones who stayed in the hospital to take care of Manami and Hiromi while Nagisa was gone, though.

6. Nagisa wasn't upset about Karma's departure during the first 2 years, but instead on the later part when Karma disappeared 'suddenly'. (Reference to chapter 2). His disappearance was staged as 'suspension due to violence' which was partly true and partly false.

7. Nagisa knew that the reason Karma disappeared was when after the harassment (fact 4). But didn't know that Karma had been planning on taking him away during those 2 years.

8. Karma was left in care of his relatives, who more or less only provided him necessities but let him do whatever he wanted. This was why they didn't know about Karma's psychopathy, killings and other stuffs he did in the dark.

9. The reason why the news didn't spread out was also the relatives. Akabane family is powerful, so they covered up any traces of the aftermath and even created certificates and papers to justify Karma's graduation, credentials, etc. (I guess dark blood runs in their family eh.)

10. Karma inherited the business company of his parents after his 'treatment', but hired a lot of people so he could do less work and get more time with Nagisa. He only goes on trips and company visits during Nagisa's work time.

11. Nagisa moved out of their house, so he was living alone until Karma returned. The apartment he bought was under Karma's name.

12. Nagisa's behaviour (prior to the secret ending) was because of love and guilt (shown on chapter 23 and 24). He thought that since Karma has been 'protecting' him for all those years, he will now be the one to be the 'protector' (Yes, he got messed up. Jk.)

13. The pendant Karma gave Nagisa (from a special chapter) was bugged with a locator. Nagisa always had it with him though (except times when he goes out at night to 'fix' things up)