Chapter 17: Kidnapped

🔪3rd Person🎓

Nagisa slowly opened his eyes, still feeling a bit lightheaded after being hit unconscious at the back of his head. He groaned and tried to open his eyes, but panicked a bit after seeing the darkness. He sat up, and surprisingly, was able to do so. The bluehead then looked around and took note of the familiar feeling of the place.

"Isn't this..."

"Nagi! So you're finally awake!!" An enthusiastic voice interrupted him, making Nagisa almost jump up in surprise.

"Karma, why----"

"Shh. I'll explain everything, so don't be afraid okay?" The culprit cooed and pressed Nagisa's lips with his forefinger. Nagisa really didn't feel fear towards him, just on the situation.

And how fast his best friend can change in a blink of an eye.

"You heard from our mothers the matter, right? I don't want to separate from you. I don't want to be far from you." Karma started in an aggrieved tone, as if he was wronged. He then smiled and stepped closer to Nagisa until there was only a small space between them.

"So I took you."

As if it was the most right thing to do.

Nagisa didn't know what to feel or react, so he just stayed on his spot without moving. Karma saw this and took it as an approval, making him smile and hug the boy tightly.

"I knew it~ Nagi also doesn't want to leave me~ My Nagi also wants me~ hehe." With a loving voice, he stroked the hair of Nagisa who's just watching what's happening. Sensing that something is wrong, he didn't dare make it worse. So he only did one thing.

He complied.

The bluehead stretched his arms, to Karma's surprise, and also hugged the other boy back. The latter's eyes widened, and a crazed smile started to paint on his face.

'He accepted me...he accepted me...he won't leave me...haha...hahaha'

"Hahaha..."

When he heard the other's laugh, Nagisa didn't flinch or let go. He just tightened his hug to appease the other. He thought that this is something he must do.

He thought that this was right.

"It's okay, I'm here." The words he said as a promise to him, to give him comfort and ease.

But he didn't know that it caused something to spark inside Karma.

"Nagisa..." Karma called out and Nagisa just listened.

"You'll stay with me forever, right? You won't leave me, right?"

Nagisa kept silent.

"You'll be mine only, right?"Karma's tone seemed desperate and excited at the same time, making Nagisa pause.

"It's a promise, okay?"

Nagisa's eyes dimmed as he smiled.

"...Okay."

"Then let's seal the promise!" The redhead suddenly let go and stared at Nagisa with a wide smile, making the latter confused.

"How?"

"Kiss." The shorter boy blinked his eyes in surprise and just sat there dumbfounded.

"But we're only---"

"Who cares." And in a swift movement, Karma pressed his lips towards Nagisa's. The feeling was soft, and since this' the first time, he was sloppy. But after a while, he got the jist and pushed on deeper.