Oh I've Noticed

(a/n okay here's where the main story starts even though all the other chapters before this are super important. So here everyone looks like their pictures in the character chapter)

It had been three years since Gerard and Frank had started high school and they were so close to graduating already.

Both of them had changed quite a bit since the start of high school and they had clearly established themselves among the many teenagers.

Frank had stuck with the popular crowd and was known as the most attractive, important guy in school. He had fucked many different people many different times and was a flaming bisexual but had never really been in a committed relationship with any of the people he slept with. Frank now sported both a nose and lip ring that adorned his perfectly chiseled face. He had experimented with dreadlocks once near the middle of high school but his hair was now in the style of a faux mohawk with the top tufts dyed black and the sides blonde. He was also famous for his small black gauges and all the tattoos that painted his attractive body. Frank had been to every social gathering and party there had ever been throughout the years and enjoyed speaking to people and getting so drunk or high that he couldn't speak. 

Gerard had also blossomed in his own way. He had matured into a beautiful boy who most people found gorgeous but not many people had actually tried anything with him but that was simply because Gerard didn't let just anyone fuck him. He had a little upturned pixie nose and pink lips that looked soft and delicate and his smooth face was framed with raven locks that made his pale features stick out even more. Gerard was quite a hit with his feminine curves and milky skin that only complimented the eyeliner he was always wearing. 

He had also grown closer than imaginable with his particular group of friends, they had also welcomed a girl called Poppy into their circle, and the teenagers spent most of their time together, whether it was at school or at Gerard's house. Although they weren't really known as the outcasts anymore because some of them did go to parties and were kind of friends with some people from the popular group. And Lindsey and Gerard were known for being the sassiest people in school so nobody ever made fun of them in fear of getting roasted. Most guys were also incredibly nice to Gerard but that was mainly because they wanted to get into his pants, but Gerard knew this and he loved to tease all the boys to show them what they couldn't have.

And if you couldn't tell already, Gerard was hella gay.

Both Gerard and Frank had noticed the changes and watched eagerly as puberty transformed the other but neither of them had spoken to each other for the whole three years since the incident had occurred, and they didn't plan on doing so anytime soon.

~

"It's not my fault you want to fuck Ryan Ross." Frank rolled his eyes. 

The group were hanging out at their usual table in the cafeteria and that day's topic was all about how Brendon wanted to have sex with the shy boy who was probably too innocent and pure for it anyway. 

"But he's so fucking adorable, like have you seen those big brown eyes? I just want to squeeze him tight." Brendon hugged himself but then frowned when he noticed everyone else at the table were laughing.

"Whatever, Urie." Dallon playfully punched Brendon's shoulder. 

"It's not like he'd ever sleep with anyone anyway, especially you." Remington, a fairly recent member of the group, piped up.

Frank laughed along with the others and the seven continued chatting and joking around, until a certain pale boy came sauntering to the table and promptly sat on Remington's lap.

"Hey baby." Remington said, but he was quickly cut off as Gerard grabbed his face and kissed him, tongue and all. Smacking noises could be heard as the two aggressively moved their lips together, Gerard ran his fingers through Remington's matching black hair before tugging on it. Gerard started slowly rolling his hips, causing Remington to let out a moan that was suppressed by their kiss. 

Frank groaned and forced himself to concentrate on his lunch, looking at it as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. 

"Jesus guys, get a room." Andy B. huffed out, he got a grumble from Remington but Gerard quickly placed a small kiss on his neck before getting off and walking away as confidently as he had arrived. 

"Oh shit, sorry guys I completely forgot we need to go help Mr. MacDonald with some science thing." Andy H. quickly gathered his lunch and the other Andy, Joe and him went scurrying out of the cafeteria. 

"So, are you and Gerard a thing or what?" Dallon popped a baby tomato in his mouth.

"Not really, well we're more just fuck buddies." 

Frank scrunched up his nose.

"You've had sex with him?" Frank didn't know why but he felt sick thinking about someone else touching Gerard.

"Hell yeah I have, let me just tell you that those thighs are just-" Remington made an A-okay sign with his fingers and winked. 

Frank didn't understand why but he had the sudden urge to punch Remi but before they knew it the bell rang, indicating for them to go to their next class.

For the rest of the day Frank had an unknown rage boiling in his blood and he found himself snapping at anyone who talked to him, and Brendon noticed the sudden moodiness. It was in Math that Brendon finally confronted Frank about it.

"Dude what the fuck? You look like you want to kill everybody who tries to talk to you. What's up?"

"Nothing." Frank spat, roughly scribbling in his notebook.

"No, we've been friends long enough for me to know that something's clearly wrong. Is it because of the thing with Gerard?" Brendon inched closer to Frank so that he could hear him better.

"No." Frank's words were like venom and Brendon practically felt them sting his skin.

"Okay so it's obviously about Gerard, but why? It's not like he hasn't fucked other people before."

"I know he has!" Frank slammed his pen down and banged hist fist down on the desk.

"Mr. Iero keep it down." The teacher glared at Frank but he glared right back at her.

"Frank, you need to chill out. I get that maybe you still have feelings for him or whatever-"

"I do not have feelings for him anymore!" Frank's eyebrows knitted together and he scowled at Brendon.

"Mr. Iero if you don't keep it down then you will find yourself in detention." The teacher shouted. Frank wanted to scream, he wanted to run away from everything and scream until his lungs gave out. But the worst part is that he didn't know why.

It certainly wasn't because of Gerard because he definitely did not like Gerard in any way.

~

The sun had long gone down and Frank was finally finished his homework, it's not like he really tried though, when he decided to see what Remi was up to.

Frank: Hey Remi, what's up?

Remi: Can't talk now, I'm busy.

Frank: Busy doing what?

Remi: About to be inside Gerard gtg.

Frank actually dropped his phone.

If he could have he would have dragged Remington by his hair and beaten him to a pulp. How could he talk about Gerard like that? Gerard wasn't just an object or a fuck toy that could be used whenever Remington wanted someone to have sex with. 

And that was how Frank went to bed very angry and confused.

Now he was feeling what Gerard felt.