I Trusted You (Part two)

(a/n: Some stuff happens. Some of it good and some of it bad.)

Classes were in full effect and it just so happened that Gerard and Frank were in quite a few classes together and guess what. They had gym.

Gerard had made a special effort to show off as much skin as possible in the change rooms, leaving all the boys gaping.

"Okay class, get into your pairs and do exercise. Well, do whatever you want but stay in your pairs so that if someone else walks in it looks like you're doing pair activities. Vic, you're in charge of making sure everyone stays with their partner." Mr. York said carelessly, walking out of the gym to the sports office. He was truly such a great teacher who really cared about his students. Although nobody cared about the teacher's disinterested attitude because Mr. York gave them all A's for doing nothing in class. And as soon as he left, everyone just sat with their partners and started chatting noisily.

Gerard just watched Pete, who was paired with the tall gentleman Sebastian, and blew kisses to Pete.

"Um. I think we're supposed to be with our own partners." Frank mumbled. Gerard just rolled his eyes and huffed, he walked over to Vic and whispered something in his ear to which he nodded. Then Gerard strutted out of of the gym.

What the fuck, Frank thought.

Then he watched Pete go and do the same.

Realization washed over Frank, they were going to fool around in the bathroom. Frank gagged when he though about Pete touching Gerard in places that were only meant for him, or worse, Gerard wrapping those pretty lips, that he loved to kiss, around Pete's dick.

The same dick Frank had touched to try and get over Gerard before they had been in a relationship. Oh how the tables had turned.

It had been roughly ten minutes when the two came back. Both of their hair was tousled and messy, their lips swollen and pink and Pete had a fresh hickey on his neck. Light purple bruises now adorned Gerard's thighs and small fingernail marks were present from someone digging into them.

Frank practically growled. Nobody was allowed to touch Gerard except for him, especially his thighs.

Gerard sauntered over and sat down next to Frank, acting like nothing had happened while ignoring Frank's glare.

Frank was angry but the anger came from a place of deep hurt and sadness. Gerard wasn't even giving him a chance to explain what happened with Bert, had had simply made up his mind that Frank was a terrible person.

"Gerard, we need to talk." Frank nervously fiddled with his lip ring.

"No." Was all Gerard said.

"Well we're going to talk about this whether you want to or not because I am not going to be the bad guy here when I did nothing wrong." Frank crossed his arms in frustration.

"Yeah, all you did was cheat on me." Gerard fired back.

"I didn't cheat on you!" Frank burst out. Everyone in the gym turned to look at Frank. He blushed bright red and fiddled with the strings of his pants. Gerard turned his back to him and ignored him for the rest of the lesson.

When it was nearing the end of the lesson, everyone got changed back into their clothes from before, and when the lunch bell rang everyone went scurrying out to have lunch. Frank and Gerard were the last two left as they tried to rush out of the change room but Brendon and Dallon blocked the door.

"What the fuck?" Frank seethed angrily.

"You two are going to stay in here and talk about your shit until you've sorted it out." Before Frank and Gerard could complain the door was shut and Dallon placed something in front of the door, so they couldn't get out.