You Too

(a/n: This chapter is pretty short because it's just wrapping things up)

Gerard and Frank banged on the door.

"Ay! Motherfuckers, you better open this door!" Frank shouted.

"Did you sort things out?" Brendon hollered back.

"Yeah we fucking did!" Gerard piped up, surprising Frank.

The doors swung open and Brendon and Dallon stood there, looking very smug. Brendon eyed Frank's hand that was clutching Gerard's waist and grinned even wider,

"So everything is cool?" Dallon asked. Frank and Gerard nodded, before sharing another quick kiss.

"Thank fuck for that. Ryan's been complaining that I'm not having lunch with him for the past ten minutes." Brendon hurried off to his boyfriend. 

As the three of them were walking back to where some of the gang sat except the few of them that were busy practicing for the Talent Fair, Frank queried Gerard.

"The shaved legs and the outfit?" 

Gerard blushed. "I went all in on my plan to make you jealous."

"Well it sure worked because from the second I saw you, I wanted to just grab you and kiss you."

They laughed together as they entered the cafeteria and joined the group.

"And alas the lovers are back together again." Ryan stated, pointing at Gerard and Frank who were holding each other close. Lindsey pulled Gerard out of the embrace and gripped him by the shoulders.

"Gerard, don't you ever fucking disappear ever again! I don't care how heartbroken you are, you can't just vanish and ignore all my messages. I was so damn worried about you!"

"I'm sorry!" 

Lindsey huffed and rolled her eyes before pulling Gerard in a tight hug.

"I'm just glad you're here and you and Frank are happy now." Her red lips framed her bright smile.

 Gerard nodded in agreement and started walking back to Frank. He heard a voice call out to him.

"Come on baby doll, you know you want to be with me rather." Pete was walking towards Gerard, a nasty smile on his egotistical face.

"No, Pete. Go away, I told you  that I didn't want to be in a proper relationship and you said that you didn't mind that I was just using you to make Frank jealous. I'm with Frank again, get lost." Gerard stood with his hands on his hips. 

"Aww, come on sugar." 

Gerard tried to turn back to Frank when suddenly he felt a hand grab his wrist, and before he could register what was happening, Pete forced his thin lips onto Gerard's.

Gerard wriggled out of his grip quickly and slapped Pete across the face, glaring and wiping his mouth. It all happened in a flash but next thing Gerard knew, Frank's fist collided with Pete's nose, blood shooting out. Pete fell to the ground and held his nose which was gushing with blood, squeezing his eyes shut in pain. 

"Don't ever touch my fucking boyfriend ever again!" Frank spat, holding onto Gerard protectively. 

"And if you ever get near me again I swear I will rip your fucking balls off." Gerard growled, stomping back to the group, still wiping his mouth as if to get rid of the feeling of Pete's lips.

Pete looked very dazed as he squinted while looking around, he looked very confused. Frank must have really punched him hard, boy did that short man pack quite a punch. Eventually Pete slowly got up and stumbled away, still looking very stunned.

"Are you okay, baby?" Frank asked, holding Gerard's face in his hands. 

"Yeah, my lips just feel disgusting." Gerard frowned, looking down. Frank just lifted Gerard's chin up and placed his lips on Gerard's.

 It was a beautiful moment as the two wrapped their arms around each other and their lips slowly moved together. In that moment they both realized how lucky they were, they were finally with their soulmate and they knew that they could overcome any obstacle that stood in the way of their love. 

"Gerard, I never stopped loving you from the moment I laid my eyes upon you in that playground on the first day of school." Frank whispered against Gerard's lips.

"Me too. And I'll never regret losing my virginity to you." Gerard smiled softly as Frank nodded.

"We didn't even know what we were doing and yet it was so amazing." Frank ran his fingers through Gerard's hair.

"And even through all the shit that's happened between us and all the heartbreak, I still love you." They both chuckled.

"I love you too." 

They kissed again, savoring the taste of each other's lips on their own.

"You know what Gerard Arthur Way? You're pretty rad."

"Frank Anthony Iero, you're not too bad yourself." 

They laughed together again and cradled each other in their arms, love being the only emotion they could feel. Frank and Gerard promised that they'd stay together forever until the end of time, accepting whatever challenges came their way.

And my, what a journey that'd be.

The End

Okay I guess that's it. I'm not sure if you guys liked this ending or not but I can't stand unhappy endings and so there's no way I'm having a sad ending. Thanks for coming along on this journey of me writing my first story on Wattpad and thanks for all the positive feedback and everyone who voted for this and commented. I love you all xx