↳ ooooiv

🃏

FOUR

——UNDER PRESSURE

——UNDER PRESSURE

EFFIE ROLLED OVER IN ANNOYANCE AS A SQUIRMING, PEEVING FEELING OF BEING WATCHED OVERCAME HER SENSES.

She blinked her eyes open, squinting—the moment she registers that someone's standing over her (creepily, might she add) like some damned serial killer, Effie yelped.

"Merlin's rotten behind, Pansy!" Effie snapped, grabbing the inhaler under her pillow and puffed, before glaring at the smug brunette. "Don't do that!"

Pansy rolled her eyes, "It woke you up. Bold of you to assume I wouldn't do that again," She says as Effie sits up, revealing her topless, bra-clad state.

When Effie looked at Pansy again after rubbing her eyes out of tiredness, Pansy was shamelessly checking her out. Effie snorts at Pansy's speechless state.

So the muggle sports did pay off, Effie thinks with a chuckle. "I believe the term you're looking for is OMG."

"Shut up," Pansy rolled her eyes, still staring as Effie stood, revealing satin sweatshorts that hung off her semi-toned hips. A squeak erupts from the other side of the room, both girls looking towards it—it had been Millicent, who was staring at the ceiling with red cheeks.

Pansy picked up a pillow from Daphne's bed, launching it at Millicent, "I'm having a moment with my wife here, Millicent! Just because you're her ex doesn't mean you get to intrude!"

Effie barked out a laugh as she grabbed a dressing gown from her trunk, shaking her head—well, she did feel a bit smug because she managed to achieve what she wanted her body to look like... not too thin, not too curvy, and a bit on the muscly side—merlin, she might actually continue what muggles called working out to remain in this physique.

She can't also deny that she felt stronger, but that must be from lifting weights and taking up a muggle sport called boxing, which was what her dad started from.

Pansy came in the bathroom to brush her teeth as Daphne was applying makeup on her face, and Effie was in the shower, soaking up all that freesia shampoo she's glad she brought along.

"You probably gave Millicent an aneurism," Pansy chuckled at Effie, grabbing her pink toothbrush. "Since, like. . . the first time you're not dating."