↳ oooooiv

🃏

FOUR

——AS YOU ARE

——AS YOU ARE

"FOR SHIT'S SAKE, PANSY—!" Ginny snapped for the nth time as Pansy flicked white paint at her, that landed in her hair. The three girls had tasked to try and paint the walls where Effie kept her art supplies—her paintings and papers were kept in another room for this reason.

While new sets of duvet, curtains, and some more bedroom accessories had arrived (Pansy's were more clothes, most of the bedroom stuff was Effie's), they decided they would save it for the night so it would be uninterrupted.

"If you two could stop painting each other," Effie said, amused as she added accents of ochre in her own painting—supposed to be for Pansy's tenacious and curly locks. She had painted caricatures of the three of them on the wall, and had only finished herself and Ginny.

"Nonsense, we have you for that," Pansy snorted, although she was awed with Effie's painting. Effie thanked heavens that they'd changed into three of her old dungarees—at least those three, she wasn't afraid to ruin. Paint hardly ever come out of most fabrics. "Besides, we're trying to better each other."

"If I wanted to be a human canvas I would have volunteered for Effie, not you," Ginny snapped, smearing red paint over Pansy's face. Then, Ginny faked a gasp, "Oh! I'm so sorry I got all my Gryffindor dirt on you!"

"You fucking gollum," Pansy snarled— "I just had a facial!"

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Really? I couldn't tell the difference!"

       "God, Weaslette, you make me mean and being mean all the time can give me premature wrinkles!"

       "You're welcome."

Oh lord, Effie sighed. Of course Pansy and Ginny would never stop bickering—it's like she's been voted super-nanny unanimously, for Merlin's sake.

They considerably tensed up when a loud pop erupted in the living room. Effie knew for a fact that only her dad could get inside the household other than her, but still.

"Is this the part where we do a weapon role-call?" Pansy says in a hushed whisper as they tiptoed out of the art room. People would think they were crazy if they saw them; a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead, all of whom were covered in an assortment of colored paint.

Creeping near the stairs, Pansy grabbed a random aluminum bat. . . there only happened to be two—since Eleazar was an abled wizard, and the girls under his tutelage were underaged.