Who is Tom?

I didn't need my coffee. I ran through the streets to the Hotel entrance. When I got to the room, Kate and Alexis looked at me worried.

"Where the hell did you go!" Alexis said.

I smiled and said "Coffee shop. You will never believe what just happened."

When I told them about my encounter with Tom they both said the same thing, at the same time.

"Who's Tom Hiddleston."

Of course. They weren't big fans of the movies and comics that me and Tara liked. Alexis and Kate, weren't fangirls.

I put my head in my palms, "Ugh, He's a really attractive British actor, plays in the movie Thor ! Lex, we watched it all the time at the house."

She thought for a second, then recalled the many movie nights with Tara and I. "Oh yeah, that evil one."

Loki wasn't evil. He was lied to all his life. I would go a little crazy too with a life like he had.

I just shook my head yes, at least she knew who I was talking about.

She laughed "That's awesome! Did he give you an autogragh."

"Actually, better! I'm meeting him tomorrow at a dress parlor and he's going to buy me a new dress, because he felt so bad for ruining mine." I didn't show them the note. I didn't want them to know about the little comment he wrote, because I knew they would over react.

They screamed loud. "An actual celebrity is meeting you, and buying you a dress!?" Kate said. Which was funny because just a second ago, she had not clue who he was.

I knoded with confidence. She ran past me and out the door.

"Where are you going?" Alexis asked Kate.

"To meet a celebrity on the streets of London! Duhhh"

Alexis laughed and turned to me. "I'm going to go follower her. Make sure she doesn't get lost. But when I get back, I'm helping you pick out an outfit for tomorrow!" and she gave me a hug. "Glad to see you are being, yourself again." And with that she left.

I smiled at that comment. I took out the note from Tom and giggled with joy. Then walked over to the picture of Tara and I. "Sis, you are not going to believe what just happened."

Guys! Sorry for the short Chapter! Doing part 9 now! If you comment on the book, I'm sorry, I can't comment back, it won't let me. But don't worry! I can still See the comments so keep commenting! Any questions, follow me on instagram ( @goddessofmischiefxx ) and comment on one of my pics or DM me. :) Thanks for reading!!!! and don't forget to Like, Follow and Vote!!!!!!!!!!:)