First

Nerves were taking over. I couldn't sit still. It was so bad that after a while Alexis said something about it.

"Will you sit down!? He's not even here yet!"

I looked at her "That's the bad thing. What if he doesn't show? What if he changed his mind?! What i-" I was interrupted by the knocking on the door. (Tom)

I looked at Alexis and she laughed. "You are such a drama queen! Now answer the door." She hid with Kate behind the wall. So that she can hear everything, but not be seen.

I opened the door to see Tom, dressed in a dark black suit and tie. He was holding flowers.

"Hello Jess." He said nervously.

I was lost in space. He looked so good. I couldn't concentrate. "Hello Tom haha."

"You are wearing the dress! It looks beautiful."

I blushed. "Thanks!"

He smiled at me and stared quietly for a moment. Then he remembered. "Oh um, These are for you." He handed me the flowers.

My hands shook, but I took them. "Awe! They are lovely! So sweet of you!" I took them inside quick. I didn't want Tom to be waiting. I handed them to Alexis, assuming that she'd know to put them in water. She nodded her head and took them "Have a blast!" Kate smiled behind her and Stuck her thumbs up "Good luck!"

I smiled and gave them a hug. Then left with Tom.

We walked down the street, I talked about my night before. And how embarrassing I was.

He started laughing. "Haha! You threw up on your friend!? That's hilarious!"

I laughed with him. "Yeah, she didn't think it was so funny! haha!"

When we got to the restaurant. I was in astonishment. It was so fancy. I kind of felt under dressed. Like I needed to be in a prom dress or something.

Tom looked at me. I think he saw that I was kind of nervous.

"Relax." He took my hand and lead me to the table for two.

-

-

As we talked I began feeling like I felt the night he walked me home. Comfortable.

I laughed at his jokes and his impressions.

He told me stories about being on set with the cast of Thor.

I couldn't help but ask, "What do you think of Natalie Portman?"

I think he was surprised. "What do you mean? Like, as an actress?"

No, I actually wanted to know what he thought of her, physically. She was so beautiful. I really don't know why I asked.

"Yeah, that's what I meant. What do you think of her, as an actress?" (Lie)

He smiled. "I think she is a very talented actress."

The waiter came over with the food. Thank god.

After we ate, we left the restaurant and walked around the streets of London. The sun was just beginning to set and the sky was a light pink and orange. Full of beautiful color.

As we walked, Tom held my hand. I felt like a princess in a Disney movie.

He looked at me. "So I want to hear more about you Jess."

I laughed. "Okay, what do you want to know?"

"Why were you so distraught that night that I brought you back your scarf?"

I sighed and began to speak. "That scarf, its not mine. It was my sisters. But she died in a car accident. I don't know why, but, that scarf is, important to me. And i thought I had lost it forever."

He looked down. "I'm so sorry for your loss."

"Its okay. I know she is watching over me. I just have to remember that."

I think he was surprised by my positive thinking. I was surprised too. He was the reason I was thinking so positively. But of course, he didn't know that.

We talked about my sister for a while. He was so interested in the stories I told about Tara and I. He listened the whole time.

It got dark so we began to walk towards the hotel.

"What about your sisters?" I said with curiosity. I knew that Tom had 2 sisters. Again, Google.

He smiled. Then said in all seriousness, "I'm very protective of my sisters. So, hearing about your sister Tara, it brakes my heart."

I smiled. "That's sweet that you are protective over them. They are very lucky to have you."

He held my hand a little tighter.

When we got to the hotel. I turned to him before opening the door to my room.

"Thank you, for tonight."

He looked back at me and said "No, thank you. This was the most fun I've had in a very long time."

Then, the most terrific thing in the whole world happened.

He leaned in and he kissed me.

I felt like....the luckiest woman ever.

The kiss sadly ended, and he gave me his phone number. "I hope we can do it again sometime." He smiled.

I was.... well I don't think there are any words to describe what I was feeling at that moment.

I turned to open the door and before he left he turned to me.

I looked back at him.

He said, "Oh and, to answer your question from earlier, Natalie Portman is a very attractive woman... but I've seen a far more beautiful woman. And she went on a date with me tonight."

I blushed. Me. He chooses me over freaking Natalie Portman.

He smiled then said, "Good night Jess."

I opened the door, "Good night Tom."

sorry for taking so long with this part! i kept on changing it. But I hope you like it!!!!! thanks for voting and commenting! (: