1 Year Later

It had been one year, since Alexis had passed away. Tom and I were still as strong as ever. Both of us, in the deepest love. All because of our angels, watching over us.

Kate, Tom and I visited Alexis and Tara's grave today. I dropped flowers on each of their graves, and prayed to them. I walked to Alexis' grave and took out a letter, this letter was a letter, from me, to Alexis.

I placed it next to her grave, and looked up to the sky. "Miss you guys. " (talking to Tara and Alexis.

We left the Cemetery.

The Letter From Jessica to Alexis:

Dear Lex,

I thought I would write to you today. To tell you how much I love you. And to thank you for everything you have done. Thanks to you and Tara, my angels, Kate and I are inseparable. We do everything together, and don't worry, I am watching her for you Lex, we both know, she can be very crazy, and I love her for it.

Tom and I are married (you know that), and we are deeply in love. We are so ready to start our life, and our family. Yes, you read that right, I am pregnant! And another surprise, its Twins! One boy, and one girl. When we found out, we didn't have much trouble picking out the names.

The boy, is going to take after his daddy. The boy is going to be named Thomas William Hiddleston Jr.

And the girl, the girl is going to take after the 2 people who are the reasons why she is here, she is going to take after her aunties. The girls name is going to be Tara Alexis Hiddleston.

I think about you every day of my life. And I wear my necklace every day. I know, somewhere very far away, you guys are watching over me. Because you promised me. You pinky promised. And I know, that's the best promise of all. I love you so much and whenever I think of you, I will smile. I pinky promise. x.Jessica Hiddleston

Tara and Alexis taught me the most valuable lessons. They taught me to value life, and when you get the chance to fall in love, fall hard. They taught me to live everyday as much as possible. Because if there is one word, that defines life perfectly, it is 'Unexpected.'

That's the end of 'Unexpected' !!!

SURPRISE: There will be a sequel of the story! and its coming soon! It will be called 'Unpredictable' !!!! Hope you guys get to read it! thank you for reading Unexpected. I loved all the good reviews I got on it! <3 Love you all.