The Walk

Like I said, the dress parlor was really close to my hotel. So our walk lasted about ten minutes. But it was a pretty awesome ten minutes. I began to feel really comfortable with Tom. Like I've known him all my life, when in reality, i haven't even known him a whole day. He talked about his new movies and about Loki. When I asked him what he thinks about playing Loki he said "Are you kidding me?! I love him! He's my brother from another mother!" of course he was joking.

I laughed and he laughed too.

We were almost at the hotel when we were stopped by some young ladies, teens.

For a moment I forgot that Tom was a celebrity, and I just though of him as a close friend. I was reminded again.

The girls asked for a picture. I took their camera as the girls huddled in next to Tom. Tom smiled, obviously the most precious smile.

The ladies thanked Tom for the picture, and of course they thanked the non-celebrity for taking the picture (me). Before they left, Tom asked them to wait. They obeyed like little puppy dogs.

Tom turned to me, "Take a picture with me?"

I was flattered. He asked me.

I gave one of the girls my phone and stood very close to Tom. He put his arm around me. Like a gentleman, right on my waist. Not too low, if you know what I mean. My heart was beating so fast.

The girl said "Okay, say... 'Hiddleston' (instead of 'cheese' ) and we both said it. When the girl gave me back my phone I showed Tom the picture.

He looked at me. "That's yours forever. Just in case I don't see you again, and by see you I mean spill beverages on you." I laughed so hard. He was hilarious.

He walked me up to my room. I hugged him goodbye and thanked him for everything. "I had a really good time."

He smiled and blushed a little. "I did too. Goodnight Jess."

Jess. That was the first time he said that, and probably the last.

"Goodnight." I said and I went into my room. That was the end of my fairy tale day.

In a way. I wish I could rewind.

I hope you like it!! Its not the end yet! still have a lotttt to go! remember to vote! thanks guys! x. Ashley