Started

My name is Keito Mizuhara, but people call me Kei for short and well, more girl like. And this is the day where I first met Rin Matsouka.

"Hello, my name is Rin Matsouka. My name sounds like a girls but I am a guy. I used to live in Japan" A lanky maroon haired boy said as he introduced himself in front of the classroom.

When he finished, he drew a sakura tree on the board, under his name.

As I looked at the boy, someone suddenly brings him a mop. He panicked and told his classmate that he doesn't really meant to ask for a mop.

I laughed at the situation. He had a hard time speaking in english which made me remember how I was 2 years back.

I tucked my raven black hair behind as I looked at the window. Looking at the clear blue sky.

Time goes by and it was our break time. I stood up and get my lunch pack. Even for someone who lived two years here in Australia, I still prefer eating in a bento. I looked for a certain maroon hair and I saw him just sitting on his seat.

I chuckled and approached him, tapping his shoulders.

He panicked alittle and stuttered "U-Umm yes?" In english.

I laughed and said "It's alright, you can talk in Japanese with me. Since, well, I also used to live in Japan" in Japanese.

His eyes starts to relax. Probably all pressure of speaking something very foreign to him gone.

"Ah, thank god.." he mumbled.

I laughed again "Hey want to eat lunch with me? I really don't mind showing you around too" I asked him.

When he smiled, I noticed he has shark like teeth and properly see his eyes in full color.

He nodded and stood up.

"Lead me the way! Oh yeah" he reached out his hand "I guess you know this but I'm Rin Matsouka"

"Keito Mizuhara, Call me Kei" I respond as he shook his hand.

He grinned and after letting go we started walking to the cafeteria, afterwards roaming around the campus after eating.

"This is the library, then there's the faculty. If I were you, don't go in suddenly in the faculty"

"Why's that?" Rin asked, raising his brow.

"Well, once I barged in without knocking because I was going to pass something to my coach but I saw something I shouldn't" I let out a nervous laugh.

"And that is?"

"Our math teacher removing his wig. He actually bald headed" I whispered to him as we go away the faculty.

Rin laughed. It was a very pleasing one to be honest.

"What? Really?" He laughed again.

"Yup" I nodded, laughing slightly as well.

As we ended our mini tour and went back to our classroom, Rin looked at me and asked.

"You said awhile ago you have a coach. What sport are you in then?"

Then this got my attention and I beamed at him.

"Swimming! Swimming is my passion since I was small! And you know, I've been training real hard---"

I stopped, embarrassed that I let out my inner fanatic for the sport. I looked down and just mumbled a "Uh...."

At first I heard a chuckle, then came a soft laugh.

"You're a swimmer too? That's awesome! I'm also into swimming" the boy beside me said as he put his hands on his waist. Waiting for me to continue.

I looked up, slightly blushing, until I returned to my fanatic self. I started to do free style with my hands "I really like free style!" Then I do fly "then fly!" I stopped and stared at his dark maroon eyes.

He didn't mind at all, he was beaming as well. Rin started to talk about his favorite strokes too, which is the same as mine, and I popped the sentence.

"Join the swim team with me! Well.. you on the male category of course"

For a moment, his face suddenly went sad but turn back to a happy boy he was after.

I wonder what's wrong.

Rin then nod "Yeah! I will! That was my plan anyways" he told me as we enter our classroom.

"Okay class..."

Before I went to my seat, I looked at Rin and said "We'll continue this later" with a chuckle.

He nodded "Yeah, later Kei!"