Well...

"Geez.." I mumbled as I look up, staring at the light blue ceiling above me.

I sighed and dipped half of my face on the water. Currently I'm taking a bath at our tub. As I stare at nothing particular, memories of what happened last week at Samezuka flashbacked on my mind as if it only happened awhile ago.

*Flashback, back to the time they went to Samezuka*

It was 5 pm and now we're outside of Samezuka Academy.

I actually looked up the school before going here. It's an all boys private school and it is well known for it's festivals and being a swimming powerhouse. No wonder Rin attended here.

As for Nagisa, the one who actually knows where to and not to go, leads us to the pool area of the school. The possibility of meeting Rin here is very high that I'm getting nervous at each step I take. Gods, if it weren't for Makoto being the most scaredy cat of the group, I might be the next one.

We went to a small window where we can sneak a peek at the swimmers. No Rin around.

"I expected him to be there" I mumbled as I watched swimmers do their laps.

"Eehhh.. he must be out" Makoto said as we suddenly hear someone removing his clothes behind us.

We grab hold of Haru before he went full speed for the pool.

We agreed to wait until dark to enter the pool and took our time in near by trees and bushes.

We waited until 7 pm where they are all gone.

Our blonde mastermind made his way to the doors of the pool and opened it silently. We went in the pool.

Well, it was a regular pool. But with it's had a high and wide roof, glass on the right and benches on the sides, this is really what a private school pool looks like.

In no time, I heard someone taking off his clothes and jump into the pool with a splash.

"Mou Haru.." me and Makoto said in unison.

Afterwards, Nagisa was the next one to jump in. Naked, if I may add. I looked away as Nagisa ran and jumped down with Haru.

"So much for little sunshine" I thought.

I went beside Makoto and sat there, dipping my legs on the pool. The water was cool and because of the glass behind us, the moonlight is reflected on the pool making the whole area visible.

"Jump in Mako-chan!" Nagisa yelled as he went near. I averted my eyes.

"No.. I don't have a swimming suit with me---" Makoto was cut off with a splash of water.

Makoto was pulled into the water by Nagisa and the two ended up splashing water at each other.

I watched as they enjoy in the pool and splash Nagisa some water when they get near me. Telling Nagisa to go away because one, I'll get wet and two, he is freaking naked for heavens sake.

As for Haru, well... Still Haru. Just gracefully swimming back and forth.

I was about to tell them that they should race when I felt a shadow appear behind me. I looked back at the figure only letting out a yelp, almost making myself fall in to the pool.

"Why are you guys here?" The figure said, looking down at us.

Even though it has been a year and a few months, the simplest of features of his can't be mistaken. His maroon hair, sharp red eyes and shark like teeth.

It's Rin Matsouka.

If we were in good terms, I would've tackled him into a hug and make him fall into the pool with us. But well, that's just my wishful thinking. We all stared at the redhead in front of us.

"Rinrin!" Nagisa exclaimed.

He looked at the boys in front of him at first but then his maroon eyes landed on my red ones. Then he moved his haze to Haru who approached near us.

"Free..." Haru mumbled.

"I challenge you to a race Haru."

Haru just looked at him then stood on land, facing Rin.

"Fine. If this makes you show me the sight you want to show" Haru said as he sways his hair, his uncanny habit his.

Me, Makoto and Nagisa just look at them from the sides, my eyes focusing on two strong swimmers.

As Rin mumbled something under his breath, our eyes met once again.

I tensed up for awhile, gripping at my skirt and stared into his eyes. Unlike before, his eyes were dull and sharp. He still have this permanent frown of his.

I don't know what face I'm showing but it made Rin look away and focus on the water. I shrugged it off.

"Makoto, your call" Rin stated as he and Haru get into position.

"U-Uh... Ready.... Go!"

The two raced, Haru in the lead.

"Haru is on the lead neh.." I said as I watched the two.

As the took their turn going back, it was Rins turn to be on the lead. Because of his powerful kick, it gave him a boost. The two went full power on the last lap. Hitting the wall with force.

The one who hit the wall first was Rin.

Rin took off his googles and gave a smug grin.

"Heh, I won" he announced.

"That's great..." was all Haru said and that triggered the red head.

Rin gripped Haru by his googles and see each other face to face.

"What? That's great?! I-" Rin was soon cut off by someone entering the pool. It was a teacher.

"Matsouka? And who are those people?"

*End of Flashback*

I sighed and opened my eyes, tracing my fingers into the blue water of my tub. Somehow the water felt cold on my finger tips.

"Rin..." I mumbled.

"Are you happy to see me again?" I asked to no one.

"Mou!"

I dipped my head on the water and stayed like that until I'm out of breath.