How was my story?

🌊 HELLO THERE "FREE!" RIN MATSOUKA FANS OUT THERE!!! 🌊

This time I'll call you guys Lil Sharks at times cuz well, this is a Matsouka Rin fan fiction.

So I see that there are some reading this new fanfic of mine and I want to thank you for doing so~ actually I already have more than 5 chapters done and still for editing before I publish~ so do look forward for more!!

This is another fan fiction that I'll get serious with (Do check out another work I got serious in if you don't mind~ ). With the upcoming new season and new released movie, I got so hyped that I made this!

I made a slight changes here regarding the style of the point of views. On my other book "When the Son of Satan meet the Daughter of Chimerathat consists of all the characters point of views if needed. So unlike here on this book Reach, it mostly have the MCs (Keito) point of view of the story. But when I think of it, you guys might get bored not knowing what Rin thinks about the situation (although some are obviously from the anime HAHA) so I'll add some chapters of what he thinks soon~

Oh, also I am trying to relate the storyline to the anime as possible. This probably based on season 1 only and some owm special chapters~

Again, I do want to here some opinions ^^ and don't forget to vote!! 

💙 THANK YOU! 💙