Run

"Okay! The competition will be near so we should get ready! Rei-kun you'll be given a week to solve your swimming problem!" Gou said as she explained about the training regimen, which was Rins old one.

To fill things up, the boys made a school swim team despite being scolded twice for trespassing the Iwatobi SC and Samezuka. After being approved, they even revived the old swimming pool to a can be used condition.

After that they asked me to join and I gladly agreed and Matsouka Gou (preferred to be called Kou) as our manager after I did so.

Me and Gou got along well because even she has problems with her own brother. And also I find her love for muscles so funny.

According to Gou, Rin hasn't been visiting their home ever since he arrived in Japan. Since he's in a boarding school. And has been ignoring her texts or calls.

"I can't believe even his own sister...." I thought as I sighed.

But Gou didn't gave up. She said that Rin will return soon. She believes that swim team will do that. Well, she also believed I can do so too.

Back to the topic, Nagisa still insisted on finding another new member so they can enter a medley relay.

They did find another member.

But there was a problem.

I wasn't there when they had their collaborative training with Samezuka but Makoto told me our new member, Rei Ryugzaki, doesn't know how to swim. But Rei accepted Nagisa offer to join and is willing to learn.

And now, Gou has given us a week to help him so he can catch up with training.

After doing some laps with Makoto and Haru, we noticed that Rei wasn't on the pool yet, Nagisa called.

"Hai! I'll teach you now Rei-chan!" Nagisa said as he reach for Rei's hands, pulling him to the pool.

"Wait! Stretching is essential for safety measures!!" He shouted.

"Maa, did you already stretched much already Rei?" I asked, chuckling at the two kouhais.

Me, Makoto, Haru and Gou stayed on the side while Nagisa is on the water with Rei. Teaching him basic breast stroke by holding his hand while he kicks.

"What a beautiful form you have Rei-chan~" Nagisa admired.

"Ofcourse~" Rei answered confidently.

"I'll let go now neh?"

"Go ahead" Rei said as Nagisa starts to let go of his hands.

We watched as he does breast stroke. At first it was okay... until he starts to sink down.

Rei yelped and stood up. Shocked of what happened.

"Eeehh... " was all we can say to him.

The next day, it was Makotos turn.

"Okay, maybe we can skip breast stroke and move on to back" Makoto kindly said as he explained the basics.

Like yesterday, Rei was able to do it good while Makoto was holding him.

"I'll let go now"

"Go ahead~"

Makoto lets go of his hand then Rei starts moving his hands, doing a proper back stroke. Well, cross out the proper. He sank again.

"Hmmm..." Haru chimed beside me as he, too, was looking at Rei.

The day after, we went to Haru's place for a meeting. Makoto called a blonde man named Sasabe-san, who is a pizza guy so he bought us pizza, and asked him if he can be Reis coach. But in the end he didn't accept and we went back sighing.

The following day, Rei made a funny remark that the cause of his failure to swim is because of his swim wear. Since he was borrowing Nagisas and it has this weird penguin design at the back. We went to the department store for swimming equipment.

"I'll be on the goggles section section okay?" I said to them.

"Okay!"

I went to the goggles section for women and passed by a group of guys. They were all wearing black team jackets and I swear one of them is Rin.

By instinct, I quickly avoided their direction but suddenly bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" I quickly said as I looked up.

Like the group of guys I saw, he was also wearing a black jacket. Wearing below, he was in pants and a yellow t-shirt and has a short orange messy hair.

He stared at me for awhile until tints of pink appear in his cheeks.

"Neh... you're cute" he said.

I blushed alittle at his sudden statement. Not all people calls me that so I don't really know what to feel about it.

"U-Uh.. thanks?" I said.

The guy was about to say something when I heard a voice from behind us.

"Captain!! We've been looking for yo-- you're picking up chicks again didn't you?!"

"Wait... Kei?" A familiar voice butted in.

I flinched. Not willing to turn my head and look at him right now. I bowed slightly to the captain in front of me.

"Ah.. haha I'll be going now" I said as I step ahead.

I walked as fast as I could as I heard footsteps behind me, following me. I walked faster.

Rins POV

"I'll catch up" was all I told them as I followed Kei.

Knowing her, she's probably avoiding me but, shit, I just want want to talk to her. I never really thought that I would see her again, or even thought she would be with Haru.

Kei went out of the store and I caught up to her. I was about to grab her wrist but she suddenly ran. I chased her.

"Kei!" I shouted.

"Why are you following me now?!" Kei replied as she goes far from me.

Kei stopped so I stopped too. We were a few meters apart.

She was wearing shorts, a red shirt and a white jacket over it. 2 years ago, her hair was shorter and she was kinda chubby on the face. But now, she looks so.... different.

I shook my head then looked straight at Kei.

"I just want to talk" I said "Stop making me chase you.." I added. Adding alittle hint of joke in it.

"Eeh.. rich coming from you.." Keito mumbled in English.

We just stood there. Looking at each other.

---------------------------------------------------------

Yeeeeyyy~ Ever first Rin POV! I hope I did fine in Rins part- I felt that it's kinda out of character--

But anyways~ that's all~