Who? What?

Early in the morning in Iwatobi High School, I've been bombarded with the boys. I wasn't with Makoto and Haru this morning to see that they already went to school ahead of me.

All of them were talking in unison, well except Haru, and all I can understand was "pool without water", "shookd", "scary" and "swimming suits".

"Calm down! I can't understand anything, especially from you Nagisa!!" I exclaimed.

The two finally got in sync in telling "Rin is back! / In Japan!" in unison.

"Wait? Keito-chan knows Rin?" Nagisa asked.

I gave them a surprised look.

As I let Makoto fill up about me, I looked at Haru, his face as stoic as ever but you can see in his expression that what Makoto and Nagisa is true. A swirl of thoughts start to go through my head.

"Rin is in Japan"

I held my head for a bit and looked at the sky by the window. But immediately, I forced my thoughts to disappear so it won't bother the three boys.

"Kei, are you okay?" Haru asked.

Haru was never an open minded person nor opens up to anyone so suddenly. But somehow I felt that there's something we are similar in that we became this close. And I bet he knows it too.

"Ah, yeah" I let out a smile.

Somehow this didn't satisfy the swimmer so he grab my hand and left the two.

"H-Haruka, where are we going?" I asked, surprised with his actions.

"H-Haru?! Where you are guys going?" Makoto shouted as Haru continue to pull me Where ever he's planning to take me.

I sighed, giving up on asking the guy. I let him pull me the way.

We ended up in the roof top of the school, where we usually eat our lunch and stood by the railings, showing a nice view of the place.

I looked at Haru with a questioning look as he lets go of my hand. It's really hard to read a guy who keeps his face in a stoic expression. He looks serious almost all of the time.

"What's with you and Rin?" He asked, facing me with his deep blue eyes.

I gulped but answered as influencing as I can.

"We were friends in Australia. That's it"

"That's not it"

I stared at his eyes as he stares at mine. If you stare to long, you can mistook his eyes for water. It was clear and so blue.

I let out a sighed, putting a hand on the railings as I try to admire the view in front of me.

"I guess there is something you want to know more, Haru?" I asked.

The swimmer nodded, still looking at me.

I guess no one escapes from this dolphin.

"Mattaku.. You're such a handful Haru" I joked then looked at him for a second before returning to my view.

"It was true, me and Rin were friends but we became buddies after. I helped him getting used to the life style there and even made him join the swim team, although he planned to do so anyways" I continued on as Haru listens to me.

"He was an excellent swimmer, if I were to judge, and also a great teammate. He would whine that we should have a relay even though I'm a girl" I laugh as I remember.

"Speaking of relays, he also used to talk about you guys" I said and looked at him.

Haru kept his stoic expression but his eyes indicated he is surprised.