Problem???

Hello Lil Sharks!

So I want to know if you guys are having problems with the chapters here? Since lately my wattpad app had problems when it comes to the published chapters... like one chapter will become two or It will be shown here as unpublished chapters even though I already did published it. So what happened in some of the first few chapters are published late (Ex, chapter 1 and 3 are published and I (re)published chapter 2 late since it's shown here that it isn't published even though I already did) 

So I thought maybe you readers are messed up with the chapters?

Okay so here's the line up of chapters that are already published (start from first chapter)

Started
Shark boy
Cutting Classes
Change
Lost
Last Race
How was my story?? (Author Page)
Breach
Break

So that's the chapters in order.

If ever you guys did missed one or two chapters (since I can see that some first chapters have less readers than the updated chapters so I got worried you might not follow the story. Example chapter 3 has 2 readers while chapter 4 has 6 readers) try to view it again from chapter one. Hopefully you now can read the late updated chapters.

If ever you guys are experiencing any problems please comment down here!

I really don't know why the app is going shit but when I logged out and in, it turned back to normal now~