Remind

A/N: Ey~ Kinda late but Happy New Year~! Hope you guys have a great 2018 ahead!
-------------------------------------
Keitos POV

"I just want to talk" Rin said as he points at a bench near us.

At first I didn't want to but majority of me wants. Even though he was pushing me away, I guess having a small talk is fine.

I sat at the bench as I look at feet, thinking of the sudden invite to talk.

"What do Rin want to talk about?" I thought.

I was in deep thought until I felt something cold on my cheeks. I yelped in shock as I looked up.

It was a can of coke.

Rin looks down at me as he still reaching out the coke, waiting for me to take it.

"Gods... was I staring down and thinking that long for him to buy drinks?" I questioned myself.

I took the can and thanked him, still lowering my head.

He gave me a small "No worries" and sat next to me, a few distance apart. Well, we were actually sitting on each side of the bench.

It was pretty awkward but this is Rin. Finally, he wanted to talk to me, to sit beside me and maybe apologize for what he did.

I looked at him alittle and I noticed he was looking at me.

I stuttered my words under his gaze "W-What?"

He gave this expression of shock, probably not aware he was staring at me.

"Nothing much... you still swim?"

I nodded and mumbled a small "yeah"

"So you're in Iwatobi? I never expected you'll meet Haru and the others" he continued on.

"I never expected you'll be in Japan" I said back.

Suddenly tension rose from that point.

"And..." I continued "Samezuka huh? Nice school.." I added, hoping that tension won't continue on.

"Keito, chill" I scold myself.

"Yeah..." was all he said after we went silent again.

I opened my coke and took a sip. I can feel the frizzy drink on my mouth as it goes to my throat. I looked at my view on the opposite direction of Rin, finding myself staring at a stray dog. My feet was swaying back and forth slightly and my hands landing on my coke.

I was nervous. The silence is killing me.

After a few good minutes, I finally decided to talk again.

"Rin.. "

Then we heard two kids running in front of us, a few meters away from where we were sitting. It was a boy and a girl. Both me and Rin put our attention to the kids.

The girl was running ahead of the boy. Laughing and teasing the boy for being slow. But then what caught my attention is that girl tripped and fell. I stood up immediately, going to help the girl.

The boy was ahead of her now but immediately stopped and looked back. I heard the guy saying "Wah! Are you alright?!" And went back to help his friend.

I looked, still standing up, as he help the  now crying girl who has a scrape on the knee and go to their guardian.

I slowly got back down, looking at my own knee.