Chapter 1

Day 1

Jimin looked over himself in the dressing room mirror, eyes scanning over his outfit and makeup. He was currently dressed as Prince Eric, his silver hair styled almost exactly like the characters.

"Jimin!" The male looked up to see his best friend and co-worker, Kim Taehyung, rushing over to him with a worried expression. "We have a new prince. I need you to show him the ropes."

Jimin nodded, feeling slightly uneasy about having to explain things to a complete stranger all day. "Yeah, sure. Where is he?" Before Taehyung could answer the question, a male with white hair and a slight frown walked in, eyes scanning over the entirety of the small dressing room.

"Oh, hey. I'll be your mentor today, I guess." Jimin spoke up, smile faltering when he realized the new male was staring at him, a soft look in his eyes. Taehyung raised an eyebrow at the silver haired boy before walking out, seeming to be in a rush yet again.

"I'm Jimin." Jimin flashed his famous smile, holding out a hand for the other male to shake. The male glanced at his hand before shaking it, finally seeming to loosen up.

"I'm Yoongi. nice to meet you." The male smiled, making Jimin's heart do a small flip at how cute he was.

"Today's your first day?" Jimin asked, leaning against the table he stood next to. Yoongi nodded, a light blush covering his cheeks.

"Just got hired the other day." He chuckled before biting his lip nervously. "Don't worry, this job is for the most part pretty easy. You just gotta hug a kid and boom; you're loved by all." Jimin laughed, his eyes crinkling upwards.

"And you're gonna teach me how to be a Disney prince?" Yoongi chuckled once again, his deep laugh filling the room.

"Of course! You'll be learning from a master." Jimin smirked at the male who rolled his eyes playfully.

"Okay, princess. Show me what you got." The white haired male grinned playfully. Jimin blushed slightly at the pet name.

"Now," Jimin started, an excited look on his face, "let's show you the basics of how to be a prince."