Chapter 11

73 days

(btw the parts in italics are a flashback to the last chapter lol)

-

To say Jimin was nervous would be an understatement. His armpits were drenched, his throat was closed and his heart was nearly jumping out of his chest.

He didn't expect such a request from Namjoon, not nearly as random as this one.

"You ready?" Jimin looked up as he heard the familiar voice flood the room. Taehyung stood at the doorway, a cute grin on his lips.

"I'm dating Min Yoongi." Jimin let out a breath, struggling since there was a pit in his throat.

Jimin knew he wasn't actually dating Yoongi and it was just a marketing ploy for Namjoon but still, having to even pretend to date him is hard enough.

Namjoon's words flushed into his mind, making him remember the way Yoongi's face contorted into one of shock and confusion.

"Why?" Yoongi asked after the male said possibly the craziest thing he'd ever heard in his life. Namjoon chuckled before clasping his hands together on his desk.

"You guys work good together. Really good. Customers like that. If you seem to be in a relationship, we can market off of that. Think of it. 'Yoonmin: the forbidden love story of two princes.'" Namjoon elaborated, raising his hands in the air to accentuate his words.

"Yoonmin?" Yoongi asked, confused as to what that word meant. "Yoongi plus Jimin makes Yoonmin." Jimin responded, blushing. Yoongi nodded, still slightly confused as to what the hell he was being asked.

"So you want us to 'fake' date?" Yoongi asked Namjoon, bringing his fingers in a downward motion as he said the word 'fake'. Namjoon nodded, a sly grin on his face. "It'll make a lot of money. Meaning a huge pay raise for both of you."

Yoongi's eyebrows shot up. Hell, he wasn't gonna argue with that. He turned to Jimin who, surprisingly enough, was still considering it.

"So we wouldn't have to really date? Only in the park?" He asked, his voice small and fragile. Yoongi felt his heart sink, but he couldn't understand why.

"Yes, unless you two wanted to become an item. That's none of my business however." Jimin blushed even redder as Namjoon sent a wink to him, which thankfully Yoongi missed.

"I'm in." Yoongi stated, causing Jimin to feel his heart do flips in his chest. He turned to Yoongi who, much to his shock, was already staring at him. Jimin felt him stare into his soul, making his insides turn to mush.

"I'm in too." Jimin grinned, turning to Namjoon once again. Namjoon smiled widely, his teeth shining bright.

"Well," Namjoon started, seeming giddy, "let's start project Yoonmin."

-

this book is gonna get better soon I promise lol

you guys will like the next chapters ;)))))

anyways thanks for reading and make sure to leave a vote if you enjoyed !! thanks for anyone who read and voted <3 love ya guys !