Chapter 5

21 days

"What are you doing?" Jimin turned around, hearing the familiar voice. "I'm waiting for the bus." He replied, smiling softly at Yoongi.

"You don't have a car?" Yoongi chuckled, walking closer to Jimin. "Never felt the need to have one." Jimin shrugged.

"I'll give you a ride home." Jimin raised his eyebrows at the mans request, startled. "N-no you d-"

"I want to." Yoongi laughed, cutting him off. Jimin let out a quick sigh before following him towards the large parking lot.

"Seriously it's f-"

"Jimin." Yoongi stopped, causing Jimin to bump into his back and blush. He turned around to give the younger boy a smile.

"Let me take you home." Jimin's face lit with the shade of red as he looked down and nodded. Yoongi chuckled and started to walk yet again, Jimin now walking next to him.

"Where do you live?" Yoongi asked as soon as they entered his car. "Eastside apartments." Jimin said quietly, staring out the window.

"That's actually sorta close to me." Yoongi chuckled as he started the car. "Really? Where do you live?" Jimin asked, giggling when he realized how creepy the question was.

"Averdale. It's like a five minute walk away from you." Yoongi pulled out of the large parking lot. "You know what that means?" Yoongi smirked.

Jimin gaped, extremely dirty thoughts filling his head. Surely Yoongi couldn't mean....

"I can drive you to and from work!" Yoongi smiled widely. Jimin burst out laughing, realizing he was an idiot for even thinking such vulgar things.

"I would protest but you're just gonna cut me off again." Jimin chuckled. "Now you're getting it." Yoongi turned to him as they reached a red light. He smiled warmly.

"Are you liking it?" Jimin asked, still staring into Yoongi's eyes. He lowered his voice to a whisper. The sky had turned dark outside, the small light in the car illuminated both of the boys faces.

"Liking what?" Yoongi whispered, eyes scanning the boys face with wonder. Jimin could feel his soft breath hit his face softly.

"The job." Jimin gulped quietly as Yoongi's eyes flickered down to his lips. They were plump and still coated with lip gloss he had put on for his costume. He never took it off.

"It's fun. You make it amazing." Yoongi looked back up at Jimin's eyes. The male seemed desperate for something, almost needy.

Both of the boys jumped as they heard a car horn from behind them. Jimin blushed like mad as Yoongi cleared his throat and started driving again. He didn't dare look over at Jimin.

"This is it." Jimin spoke up after a couple minutes of awkward silence. Yoongi nodded and stopped the car, turning back to Jimin.

"Thank you." Jimin grinned, opening his door and waving a quick goodbye. Yoongi watched as he made his way to his apartment and disappeared inside.

As soon as the younger male was gone, Yoongi sighed and rested his head against the steering wheel.

"Idiot, idiot, idiot." He repeated, cringing at himself.

A/N: guys I love my boyfriend so much okay he makes me so happy I just can't agh I feel like a soon to be whipped jimin in this fic lmao