Chapter 3

7 days

"So, that Yoongi kid." Jimin stopped eating his sandwich to look up at his best friend. Him and Taehyung were eating lunch at one of the wooden picnic tables Disney had provided for them. Yoongi was off somewhere else, probably being bitten by another child.

"What about him?" Jimin raised at eyebrow at the male, who smirked at him. "You guys are always working together! The kids seem to love you two." Taehyung set his bowl of ramen down to use his hands while he talked, which he had a habit of doing.

"I'm like his teacher. He's still relatively new." Jimin defended, blushing slightly at what Taehyung was insinuating. The brunette sighed before picking his bowl up again to slurp some of his noodles.

"I mean," Jimin started once again, looking down with a small smile, "he is attractive. I just barely know him. I don't even know if he's interested in men!" Jimin rambled, blushing once he realized what he was doing. Taehyung chuckled before giving him a goofy smile.

"What kind of straight guy works as a Disney prince?" They both chuckled as Jimin nodded, agreeing that it was a good point. "How's your boyfriend?" Jimin questioned before taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Jungkook? Ah, he's amazing. Just got his first job at a toy store nearby, says he plays with the toys more than the actual kids do." Jimin burst out laughing, knowing it was probably true.

"Is that why you like him? Cause he reminds you of a child?" Jimin asked, making Taehyung choke on a noodle. "Fuck no! Perv! I like him cause he's Jungkook."

Jimin raised an eyebrow at the response, but decided to let the topic go. "Taekook will forever be my OTP." Taehyung sighed deeply at the ship name which Jimin had made when the boys had just started dating.

"Well, Yoonmin is my OTP." Taehyung stuck his tongue out at the male, who gagged because he had ramen sauce all over his tongue. "The hell is 'Yoonmin'?" Jimin laughed, finishing his sandwich.

"Yoongi plus Jimin equals Yoonmin." Taehyung smiled proudly at the name. Jimin blinked at him, annoyed.

"Yoonmin, the Disney princes that made their own happily ever after." Taehyung threw his hand into the sky dramatically, closing his eyes with a smile.

"Happy endings are kinda bullshit." Jimin deadpanned, making Taehyung look at him, clearly shocked.

"What? Happy endings are amazing!" Taehyung defended, throwing his hand down on the table.

"They're not realistic." Jimin shrugged, standing up from the table. He began to walk away, causing the other male to raise his voice and yell out to him.

"Okay, watch when Yoonmin has their own happy ending! You'll eat your words Park Jimin!"

A/N: Should I update this every other day? I can't think of a schedule idk