Chapter 8

44 days

"Take a turn here!" Jimin smiled widely as Yoongi did as he was told, turning the car around a sharp corner and zooming down a side street. "So, what's this restaurant like?" Yoongi asked, using his peripherals to look at Jimin. Jimin smiled softly before turning and staring out of the car window longingly.

"It's this really cute place I used to go to all the time with Tae. We stopped going ever since he broke his car, though." They both chuckled before Jimin gasped and squirmed in his seat.

"There!" He pointed towards a small red building in the middle of the street. Yoongi noticeably gulped and slowed the car down, parking on the side of the street near the restaurant.

"Oh."

Jimin raised an eyebrow as he turned to the white haired male, obviously confused. "What?" He asked, his voice soft and filled with worry.

"Oh it's just," Yoongi paused as he chuckled awkwardly, "I used to go here a lot with my ex."

Jimin felt his heart drop.

"We don't have to-" "It's fine." Yoongi assured, opening up his door with a small smile. He quickly went around the front of the car and opened Jimin's door for him. Jimin blushed at the small gesture and shyly thanked him. He stepped out of the car, his cheeks still red from the statement Yoongi had told him previously.

"So you and Tae used to go here?" Yoongi asked after an awkward moment of silence as they walked to the front of the restaurant.

Jimin nodded and opened the front door for Yoongi, who grinned and stepped inside before taking a deep breath. "Yeah, since me and him have the same lunch hour we would always come down here and eat until we were about to puke."

He giggled as Yoongi chuckled and shook his head. "You're a dork." Jimin visibly blushed and looked down at his shoes shyly.

"A table for two?" The boys both looked up in surprise at the woman at the front desk; they had completely forgot she was there. Yoongi cleared his throat in embarrassment before nodding in response.

"Follow me please." The woman smiled. Her lips were a dark shade of red, matching perfectly with her dark brown hair. "Right here." The waitress led them to a small booth in the back of the restaurant.

"Thank you." Jimin gave her a small smile before sitting down across from Yoongi. They ordered drinks, Yoongi deciding on water while Jimin got chocolate milk (which Yoongi found very adorable).

"So," Jimin started as soon as the waitress had brought them their drinks, "you sure you wanna be here? Ex's can bring some bad memories." Yoongi's jaw visibly clenched as Jimin brought up the touchy subject yet again.

"Jimin, it's fine. Me and him weren't anything special." Jimin's eyes widened as he clung to the one word that Yoongi probably didn't even notice he had used. Him.

"Him?" Jimin asked, leaning in slightly so that he was closer to Yoongi. The white haired male chuckled as he leaned in also, their faces now only inches apart over the wooden table.

"I'm pansexual." Jimin felt his entire insides explode with confetti. His stomach was hosting a fiesta as his smile grew wider.

"I'm gay." He blushed at himself for being so open about it. It wasn't as if it was a bad thing, just a very taboo subject. Especially where he was from.

"Well I guess we both like dick." Yoongi chuckled as Jimin's mouth fell open before he smacked Yoongi on the arm.

"You said that so loudly!" Jimin's eyes darted around the room, seeing that everyone else in the restaurant was content on their own things. He breathed out, relieved that nobody had heard that.

"I like making you embarrased." Yoongi grinned at Jimin, who made a silly face at him that resembled a bunny.

The waitress came back with the food they had previously ordered. Yoongi calmly ate his food while Jimin practically inhaled his.

The grey haired male felt a sense of happiness fill him as they ate and talked. He felt nice knowing he wasn't starting to develop feelings for a straight male. He'd done that before; it wasn't pretty.

He was never one to deny having feelings for someone; if he liked someone, he knew for a damn fact he did. He never had small crushes, only large amounts of love for a person he fell for.

And he knew for a fact that he had started falling once again.

A/N: hi guyssss I'm gonna start updating more since I'm gonna be on spring break in like 2 weeks so be readyyyy

what's your favorite BTS song ? I'm pretty sure mine is Rain :,)

as always thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day. Stay smiling, beautiful.