Chapter 10

65 days

"We're fucked." Jimin sighed, standing up from his office chair. "Actually fucked."

Yoongi watched as the male paced back and forth with his hands in his hair. His breathing was short and staggered, making Yoongi feel slightly worried.

Their boss had just called them to report to his office, meaning they were most likely in trouble for their actions the night before.

"Chim, chill. Maybe he just wants to see us for a raise. Or to just hang. You said you guys were friends, right?" Jimin nodded, understanding what Yoongi meant. "Yeah, you're right. Maybe he just wants to talk for a bit. Not yell at us for using the park after hours like the fucking morons we are."

Yoongi's eyes widened slightly, surprised to see Jimin acting this way. Usually the boy was very calm and relaxed, but right now he seemed panicked as hell. Honestly, it was slightly scary.

"Let's just go before we get into even more trouble." Jimin sighed, making Yoongi stand up and crack his knuckles. Yoongi sighed, seeing Jimin's jaw clenched at how nervous he was. He knew this job meant a lot to Jimin, and he really didn't want him to get in trouble for something that wasn't even his fault.

The walk to the main tower, where their bosses office was, was extremely long and awkward. Once they finally reached the building, Jimin stopped in his tracks and took a deep breath.

Yoongi watched as the male took a big gulp of air before pressing the elevator's buttons, sending them cruising to the top story of the building.

"Chim, we'll be f-"

"Stop talking." Jimin cut off the older male, making his mouth drop open slightly. In that moment he didn't care, he just wanted to make sure he wouldn't get fired.

Before either of the males could say anything further, the elevator door opened. They both awkwardly stepped out and processed down the hall in silence.

Yoongi understood Jimin being so nervous, but he was still hurt by his actions. He'd never seen Jimin so stressed before, and hell he was glad it was rare.

Jimin stopped at a large wooden door on the left side of the hallway. Yoongi read the silver plate next to the door, Mr. Kim, it read.

Yoongi recognized the name as their boss. Now being actually in front of the door, his nerves were starting to tingle as well.

Jimin turned around to face Yoongi one last time, his eyes desperate and lips slightly parted.

"Yoongi, in case I get fired and we can't see each other again, I just want you to know I really li-"

"Jimin!" A loud voice cut the said male off, making him jump from being so surprised. Yoongi looked passed Jimin to see a tall male with dark brown hair smiling at them.

"Joonie!" Jimin smiled widely before turning around and shaking the males hand firmly. "I haven't seen you in forever!"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at Jimin's sudden mood change. He went from extremely irritable and nervous to happy as hell in just a couple seconds.

"Come in, come in. We've got some things to discuss." Mr. Kim smiled before ushering the boys into his office.

His office was rather large and very decorated, contrast to what Yoongi thought it would be. His desk sat in the middle of his room, surrounded by dozens of flowers and small figurines.

Yoongi saw Jimin sit down in one of the few chairs that was placed in front of Mr. Kim's desk before mimicking him.

"Sir, before you start I just want you to know I take full responsibility in everything that happened. Jimin had no part in anything, he just simply stuck around to make sure I didn't break anything or vandalize the park." Mr. Kim and Jimin both raised their eyebrows at Yoongi's sudden speech.

"First of all, call me Namjoon. Second off, what the hell are you on about?" Namjoon laughed, his chuckle echoing off the walls of his office.

Yoongi blinked at him, obviously confused. "You're not gonna fire either of us for using the park after hours?"

Namjoon chuckled once again before shaking his head. "No, of course not. I do that all the time."

"Chim, why were you so nervous then?" Yoongi groaned, embarrassed about his actions.

"Joonie is a good friend of mine but when it comes to business, he gets serious." Jimin laughed, leaning back into his chair to relax.

"Why'd you call us up here then?" Yoongi questioned, trying his best to relax as well. Namjoon nodded as he leaned forward in his chair, making both of the boys grow even more curious.

"You two have become a personal favorite by almost all of our costumers." Namjoon smirked, making Jimin blush slightly.

"So, I have a proposal for you guys." Yoongi nodded, becoming more impatient as the seconds ticked on.

"A raise?" Jimin asked, making all three boys laugh. Namjoon shrugged before looking between the both of them, eyes curious and knowing.

"I want you two to become a couple."

A/N: THIS IS SO BAD LMAOOO I'm so sorry I've been really out of it lately and just not motivated to write and I know this was forced and it's really bad but at least it's something ?¿ ugh I'm sorry ily guys