Chapter 1 - Dr. Asfandyar decides

Zubiya leaves the hospital in a hurry that evening as she wants to get away from Asfandyar. A few minutes later she hears Asfand call out to her, she pretends not to hear and walks faster, Asfandyar comes after her, just then Bahadur come up the slope angrily to see his wife since he thinks none of the doctors would be around as it is after 6 pm. He is surprised to see the lady doctors Zubiya whom he thinks has caused him trouble  by supporting his subordinate wife and in a fit of rage pushes her down. Asfand catches up and grabs Bahadur, asking him to stop. Bahadur sees the security coming and he grabs his gun and aims at Asfandyar, Zubia comes in between and Bahadur's bullet catches her. 

The security wrestles the gun and grab Bahadur while Asfand carries the bleeding Zubia in. It seemed she is hit in her waist. Asfand panics and rushes her to the operating theater while asking the staff to call Dr Sheroze. Meanwhile Zubiya looses consciousness. Dr Sheroze who is still in the building, quickly calls the police waits till Bahadur is taken away. Meanwhile Dr Asifa joins the operating theater and they are relieved to find that the bullet did not enter Zubia but narrowly missed her kidney and instead grazed her body. The wound was deep on her right side but the bullet has not entered. She was having blood loss. As Dr Sheroze had the same blood group, he gave her blood. After an hour and half, Zubia was wheeled to the ICU. Meanwhile, Getti, called to find out why Asfand was late and when she heard Asfands shaky voice she is surprised. He tells her what had happened. "Bhabhi I will stay back in the hospital with her"
Asfand knew that Zubia truly loved him, but he could not understand why she refuses to marry him. He controlled his emotions and went to check in her. Dr Asifa was there and she indicates that  vitals are fineand they both went cafeteria to have a cup of tea. Dr Asifa asked Asfand, "when are you leaving, I can stay with Zubiya" Asfand replied "Dr Asifa, you leave, I will stay with her"
Dr Asifa could see that he was upset and was trying to stay calm. She sensed that Asfand truly loved Zubiya. She and Dr Sheroze sort of discussed it and they were happy to see Asfand change his ways with Zubia and slowly fall in love with her. They liked Zubia very much too. She then patted his shoulder and left. Dr Sheroze too came and informed Asfand that all police and legal formalities were completed and the police has send more protection to the hospital. He also said that in their budget they should include some more security for the hospital. And they both left.

 Asfand sat quietly for a few more minutes. Then he went to restroom washed him face and slowly felt some normalcy. He called his mother and told her not to worry, and to please call Zubiya's Khala and go visit her as soon as possible as he wanted to marry Zubyia. Lubna was so happy she blessed Asfand and told him to stay strong as she knew Zubiya will recover soon. It was Monday, and Asfand told her he wanted a simple wedding on Saturday. Mrs Lubna was shocked but she knew that once Asfand made up his mind he wants it to happen.