Teaser - Chapter 13

"I want to have a big family" she said with serious look about her.
"If possible I would like to adopt too...",
"Hmmm, sure baby, why not, Allah has blessed us, we can adopt" he said and she sighed in relief and smiled and this time it was she who turned around, hugging her husband tightly. Zubiya always surprised him with her intensity and Asfand was not surprised that she would like to adopt a child. He thought it would be a good idea.
"Hmmm, Zubi, I feel like having some ice cream, do you want some?"
She looked at him and nodded "ji" her eyes immediately shining with glee. 
Asfand got out of bed, checked the time and it was close to 11pm. He went to fridge and found the fresh vanilla ice cream that Baba had bought earlier in the day. He took a few scoops and added some freshly chopped fruits and walked back to the room. Zubi was sitting up deep in thought. Asfand switched on the TV to catch the local news and came to sit beside her. He gave her the bowl and she smiled. She took a spoonful and offered it to him, he had her eat  it instead, she closed her eyes relishing the taste.
"Hmmm so good" she murmured.
She then took the next spoonful took it close to his mouth and just as he opened his mouth, she popped it back into her mouth and started to grin, closing her mouth with her hands.
"Abhi it gonna be punishment time of you" Asfand said grinning at her and caught her face with his hand, his fingers yanking her close to him and kissed her soundly on her lips, not allowing her to breathe. Zubiya struggled and then gave up, and she felt his hold gentler and his kiss less fierce and instead she felt him playing with her. Asfand was her world now and she loved him immensely and loved his unguarded moments with her when he showed her and gave her all his love.
"Asfand, ice cream....melting" she muttered...
"hmmm yea", he said continuing to play with her lips and face......

The complete chapter will be a Private Post only for followers. Will give details how to access. Thx to all those (Asifa readers) who are enjoying my AU narrative of YKS and who vote and post fun comments. Happy holidays 🎄🎁🎅💕🕊️

XOXOXO