Chapter 12 - The Request

Hey readers, this is a long chapter, with some intense important events. And if liplocks and hugs is not to your reading sensitivity, stop and turn back.

Don't forget to like and comment. Cheers

We Are One

Zubiya woke up to see Asfand sleeping soundly. He was turned on his side, his back toward her. She got up hoping not to disturb him and gently got off the bed, when she heard him say
"Baby, come here" and turned to see him looking at her.
"Aap trip keliye clothes pack karna chayiye" Zubia said.
"Jantahoon, magar pehle, tume mere saath aaw abhi iss waqt" he ordered gently.

Grimacing at him, she walked over to his side of the bed and stood there. He stretched his hand and held on to her and tugged her down. He loved seeing her in his t-shirt. She was so at ease, just adapting to him, clearly he had been subconsciously in her heart and mind for a long time. Zubiya sat on the bed and said
"Asfand, we have work to do, utho please". "Hmmm, I will but I need something from my wife before that" and he pulled her toward him and while raising himself and bought his face close to hers.
"Love you Baby" he said and watched her closely.
She smiled and her lips moved softly to say "I know, after all the dante you gave me",
"I will make up for it" said her husband and sat up hugging her.
"I need you always Zubiya and I will always be there for you" he promised her.

Zubiya looked at him and pressed her face on his and could feel his beard tickle her. He rubbed his thumb over her lips and Zubiya closed her eyes, enjoying Asfand play with her. His lips brushed against her ears and slowly traced a path on her cheeks towards her lips. Unable to handle his teasing, Zubiya turned her face towards him and waited for his kiss. He saw her impatience and smiled, very gently he kissed her. He felt her lips move and his kiss got stronger, he held her face and it seemed like she was his oxygen. Zubiya could not breathe after a few minutes.
"Asfand...." she murmured.
"Hmmm..." he said and continued to kiss her.
Zubiya's hand was on his chest and she gently pushed him as her stomach was all knotted up and she thought she would pass out. He raised his head looking at her with amusement and love at the same time. They both were enjoying the growing intimacy with each other and bit shy too. Zubiya looked at him and smiled while blushing.

"Now you want coffee?" He teased her....she smiled and nodded, still blushing.
She did not want to stop kissing her husband but she was overwhelmed and needed to breathe. Eh Allah, I love him so much and she thanked her God again. Asfand got up and came over to her, gathering her again into his arms, his face against hers.
"Zubiya, I wish you could come with me on this trip, I am going to miss you Baby, will you miss me?" He asked her. She looked at him and nodded.
"What do you want from Islamabad?" He asked her.
"Nothing, I have way too much already, waise, how do you know my size, the last shalwar you got for me was perfect size, I need to wear it soon, I loved the color and style" she said.
Asfand grinned naughtily and ran his eyes slowly down her body, while still holding on to her waist,
"I can make a good estimate, Mrs Asfandyar" he chuckled at her mock annoyed look, "and you need to add a few kg more for more stamina, esp now", he said suddenly serious.

She nodded, knowing that Asfand was now talking to her both as husband and doctor. She was feeling weak and her appetite was poor. Her clothes felt loose on her.

"Ok, I will make your coffee" he said, releasing her slowly and suddenly Zubiya felt like she wanted to be in his arms more. She pulled him back and standing on her toes, she gives him a kiss and happy to see his surprised but loving look as he enjoys his wife's show of affection.
"Let me change and I will come", she says to him, picking up her Salwar top as she was wearing her husband t-shirt which gave her a sense of comfort both physically and mentally, she felt connected to him.