Chapter 16 : Late Nights

2 Months Later (8 1/2 months pregnant)
.......................................................................

Sam had came back from the hospital 3 days after being admitted. He had a major concussion and swelling to his brain which almost put him in a coma. He was just beginning to come back around to normal.

You woke up in the middle of the night again to Rosie moving around. She didn't let you sleep very long before she was kicking and trying to wake you up. You rose from the bed as slowly and quietly as you could. You hated when you woke Dean up because he would always stay up with you. Not that you didn't want Dean to be awake, you just wanted him to get his much needed rest. He took care of you all day long, so letting him sleep was important.

You went down the stairs and headed to the kitchen for a glass of water and a protein bar. You grabbed a glass and filled it with water and grabbed the protein bar from the pantry. You sat down at the table and ate in silence until you heard some shuffling. Your heart started to pick up as the shuffling got louder, afraid you had woke Dean up. All of the sudden Sam walked into the kitchen. He looked up from his sleepy eyes and gave you a little wave.

"Rosie keeping you up?" He asked as he pointed to your stomach.

You just nodded your head and took another sip of your water.

"I can't sleep good. Bad headaches." He said as he also filled a glass with water and sat down at the table.

"I have some pain meds in my cabinet upstairs if you want some." You offered.

"No, I'm good. Thank you though." He said.

"Okay." You said as you finished your bar and drink.

"I'm going to head back up and try to sleep. Are you staying up awhile?" You asked as you walked towards the door.

"Yeah. For a little while." He said as he nodded.

You walked up the stairs and headed to your bathroom and grabbed 2 pain pills from your cabinet. You always kept them handle for the hunts. You wobbled back down the stairs and into the kitchen and immediately Sam looked back at you with furrowed brows.

"Here. I got you some medicine." You said as you held out your hand.

"You don't listen very well." He said as he shook his head and smiled before taking the medicine with his water.

"Thank you." He said.

"It's no problem." You said.

"Now for real I'm going to try to sleep again." You said as you walked back to your room and settled into your bed.

Before you fell back asleep you felt Rosie start to kick again. You just rolled your eyes and chuckled.

"Come on baby girl. Let's get some sleep." You whispered to her out loud.

Dean must have woken up because he chuckled and cuddled up to you. He placed his hand on your stomach and Rosie immediately calmed down.

"She knows her daddy's touch." You said as he also felt the slow in movement.

He just chuckled again and all 3 of you fell asleep a few moments later.