Chapter 30 : Let Me Explain

"I'm sure he isn't cheating on you. He loves you. You should hear the way he talks about you when we are on hunts, and watch the way he looks at you when you cook or take care of Rosie." Sam said as he tried to reassure you.

You ran your fingers through your hair, and tried to calm down.

"It's been 3 hours, Sam." You protested. 

"I kno-" He started before the slam of the bunker door interrupted him.

You quickly whipped around to see your husband walking through with a plastic bag.

"Hey." Dean said as he walked down the stairs.

"It's been 3 hours. What's going on?" You asked as he looked at you.

"I just went on a run." He said as he held up the bag.

"Can I talk to you? Alone." You asked as he placed the bag on the table.

"Sure. Everything okay?" He asked.

You just walked past him and went into your bedroom. Dean soon joined you and closed the door behind him. Tears had already began to form in your eyes. He sat down on the bed and reached for your hand.

"Honey, talk to me." He said.

"We have been together for over 6 years now, and we have a daughter." You said. 

"Yes." He said.

"We have been through so much together, and I don't know what I did to get you to do this." You said.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Are you...are you cheating on me?" You asked a little blunt.

"What?" He asked completely shocked.

"Are you cheating on me, Dean?" You asked again.

"No. Absolutely not. What would even make you think that?" He asked as he moved a piece of hair behind your ear so he could see your face.

"Well for starters you snatched your phone away when I sat next to you today. You then came up here and talked to someone saying that you were coming to see them and you couldn't wait. And you go out for 3 hours." You stated with a hint of anger.

"Honey, let me explain." He pleaded.

"What?" You asked as you wiped a tear away.

"I would never ever cheat on you. You and Rosie are my everything. You two make my world complete. No one will ever be better than the both of you. You are my family, and nothing will ever change that. I love you." He said.

"I love you too." You replied with a pout.

"I actually left to get a surprise for you. I was hiding my phone because I didn't want to see the pictures of it, and I was on the phone from the person I was getting your present from." He chuckled lightly.

"What? A surprise?" You asked in shock as you wiped the last few tears away.

"Yes." He said.

"I'm so sorry." You said as you fell into his arms.

"It's okay, baby girl. I just never want you to feel this way again. No woman in this world is as good as my girl." He said looking down at you.

"I thought I wasn't good enough for you anymore. I know we haven't actually "did it" in some time, so I thought you were getting bored of me." You admitted.

"You are always good enough for me. I don't deserve you, so why would you not be good enough. As for the sex part, I don't care how long it is. I don't love you for sex, I love you for you." He said as he gave you a kiss on the head.

"But sex is pretty good too." You laughed.

"Yes it is." He chuckled.

"So you want to see your surprise?" He asked as he was wide eyed.

"Sure." You said as you both stood up.

He took your hand in his and you followed him outside. The cool breeze on your arms felt amazing aside from the indoors of the bunker. You followed Dean to the side on the bunker, and you immediately dropped to your knees.

A really small German Shepard puppy came running to your side. You started petting the adorable puppy, and laughed at how it was so energetic.