Chapter 33: 5 Years Later

5 years later
............................

"Mommy! Mommy!" Rosie screamed as you stirred the food on the stove and she ran to you. Millie towered over her, and right behind her.

"Yes, Baby Girl?" You asked as you looked down at your beautiful daughter.

"I think Kodi took my toy." She said as she pointed to the little boy in the high chair.

You walked over to your 3 year old son and smiled at him.

"Kodi?" You played.

"Mm." He hummed at he played with the small Barbie doll.

"Can you give Rosie back her toy, and I'll go get your truck." You tried bargaining with your son.

"Mhm." He hummed as he handed you the Barbie.

You handed the doll to your daughter before going and retrieving the truck from Kodi's bedroom.

When you made it back to the kitchen you gave Kodi his truck, and you finished making dinner. You placed your children around the table, and started fixing their plates. Just as they got situated you heard the bunker door close.

"Daddy's home! Daddy's home!" Rosie screamed as she leaped up from the table and ran to the stairs.

You lifted Kodi from his high chair and made your way to the stairs. When you reached the rest of them Dean was crouched down on the ground and Rosie had her little arms around her neck.

"How's my baby girl?" He asked as he pulled away and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Good. I missed you daddy." She said as he smiled.

"I missed you too, Baby." He said as he stood up.

"How is my big boy, and my queen?" He asked as he made his way to you.

Kodi held out his pudgy little arms, and Dean grabbed him from your arms. He hugged his son tight before giving you a kiss.

"Ewwwww!" Rosie screamed as she saw her parents kiss.

You and Dean both chuckled.

"I've got dinner ready." You said to your husband as you all walked to the kitchen.

"Yay. Food." Dean said as he placed the kids back at the table.

"And Dean?" You said trying to get his attention.

"Yes, Baby?" He asked as he looked up.

"I made pie." You smiled as you cracked the oven door enough for him to see the apple pie waiting inside.

"I love you. Have I ever told you that?" He asked jokingly as he gave you a kiss.

"Every time I make pie." You replied with a chuckle as you sat at the table.

"Is Sam coming over for dinner." You asked as you sipped your water.

"No. He's staying at Gabe's again." He replied.

You just nodded your head and finished eating.

When you were finished you all cleaned up together and got baths. Afterward you all cuddled together and watched movies together. You and Dean sat beside each other with a child in each lap. Millie sat guard at your feet.

"I'm glad your home." You said as you looked up at him.

"Me too, sweetheart." He said as he kissed your cheek.