Chapter 24 : Baby's Day Out

You had been awake for a little over an hour. You were getting ready for Rosie's first check up.

You put your hair up in a bun, a little makeup, and one of your favorite outfits.

You finished getting ready, and walked over to Deans side of the bed where he lay asleep

You finished getting ready, and walked over to Deans side of the bed where he lay asleep. You sat down on the edge of the bed and looked down at your sleeping husband. You leaned down and gave him a kiss on his nose, and he began to stir. His eyes fluttered opened and he smiled when his eyes landed on you.

"Morning, Handsome." You said as you drew patterned on his chest.

"Good morning, princess." He said as he began to raise up.

"You know what today is?" You questioned him.

"Of course." He said as he tilted his head.

"What is it?" You asked as you chuckled.

"It's Rosie's first check up today." He said.

You just nodded your head and stood up. He kicked the covers from his legs and stood up. He gave you one last kiss on the head before you headed to the nursery. Your sleeping daughter looked so peaceful. You slowly picked her up and walked over to her changing table. You laid her down, and changed her pajamas into a cute onesie.

Soon and Dean was walking into the room as you finished getting Rosie ready. You handed your daughter to Dean and he cooed and smiled at her. You packed the diaper bag, and Dean strapped Rosie into her car seat. You all walked out to the Impala and soon was heading towards the doctors office.

Once the Impala came to a stop, and the engine was turned off you climbed out of the car. You went to the back seat and unlocked the carrier, and grabbed the diaper bag. Dean took the carrier from you as you walked inside. The waiting room wasn't very crowded. You saw Dean go and sit down with Rosie in the corner of the small room. You walked up to the desk and signed in. When you were finished you joined Dean in the seat beside him. Rosie laid asleep in her carrier in front of you.

15 Minutes Later
......................................
The doctor had come in and was asking questions about Rosie.

"How does she eat?" He asked looking towards the still sleeping baby.

"Very well." You responded.

"Great. How does she sleep?" He asked.

"She sleeps a lot, and she sleeps through the night most times." You said.

"Okay. Sounds great." He said as he looked away from his chart and rolled in his chair over to Rosie's carrier.

He leaned down and picked her up carefully. He laid her on the small bed that was against the wall. He took her heart rate, looked in her ears, checked her reflexes, and other small tests. In a few moments she was done with her check up, and the doctor told you Rosie was very healthy, and growing great.

You and Dean both thanked the doctor and walked out of the doctors office. You buckled Rosie's carrier in, and then slid into the passenger seat. Dean started up the Impala and soon pulled out of the parking lot.