Prologue

Above is the original picture of the PREVIOUS cover!  I don't really know if that is KHR at the first time cause Tsuna have a brown hair not black but just imagine the boy have brown hair. IDK why the maker make that pic with Tsuna in black hair or is it supposed to be KHR in the first place but i kinda like it so i use it!

Disclaimer: KHR is not mine...  Although i want it to be...  Well also all the pic that I'm gonna use is not mine so all comments go to the original creator of the pic.  Enjoy the book.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Dame-Tsuna!  Don't sleep!" Reborn hit Tsuna's head with a short cane

"What the hell Reborn! It is already past midnight!" Tsuna cried as the force of the cane woke him up painfully.

"Stop whining and continue to answer the test! I already told you you'll gonna be wake up all night so sleep at the daytime but you just have to play with Lambo!" Reborn said, smiling sadistically.

"You sadist spartan." Tsuna mumbled quietly.

"What's that?"

"N-Nothing!" Tsuna quickly look toward the paper in front of him.

He's currently doing a test about Vongola history. In midnight. Why in midnight? He don't know. Probably cause Reborn like to torture him.

"Who made the first dying will gun? Hmm...  Was it Settimo or Setto?" Tsuna wonder while trying to remember it.

"Setto i guess?" Tsuna said while writing down the answer. A mistake.

Suddenly Tsuna felt a blunt force on the back of his head.

"Reborn! What the hell???" Tsuna hissed in pain as he grab the back of his head.

"The right answer is Settimo Dame-Tsuna!" Reborn replied and starting to hit Tsuna again. "On to the next question!."

"...Meanie...  What is the vongola supposed to be when Primo made it?... Mafia or Vigilante? It's Vigilante group if I'm not wrong."Said Tsuna while he scribbled down the answer.

Thankfully the answer is correct so he didn't get hit again.

"Ne Reborn...  What is the Primo look like?" Tsuna asked as he review his answer sheet.

"Just look in the mirror, imagine your a 20 year old guy with blonde hair. That's exactly what he look like." Reborn replied while drinking his Coffee.

"I know that already! I've met him!  What i meant is, what is Primo's personality?" Tsuna said while tilting his head toward Reborn.

"He's kind, probably...  no one actually know as Primo lived 400 years ago." Reborn said.

Tsuna looked toward Reborn and tilt his head again. Wondering what Primo's personality is not actually that hard cause he already met him. He was probably a kind one like Reborn said he was. Proof to that was when he helped Tsuna and his family to convince Lampo for the lightning guardian trial. That's already good of him to help. But Tsuna guess that he would help no matter what cause that situation was threatening the Vongola.

Tsuna shrugged it off and continued to work on his test. Yawning every 10 minutes.

Unbeknown to both of them Giannini was outside of the room. Hearing what all that they've said.

"Wow this disguising device actually work! Not even Reborn notice me!" Gianini said, feeling proud of his machine. "Well then the young Vongola wanna know Primo's personality huh?  Well then I'll help them!  Let's see... I guess i could modified 10 years Bazooka to do the opposite with wider range of time. It'll take a while though. Maybe i should just make a new device with similar technology? Nope Bovino's wouldn't want that... I guess i could ask for a spare 10 year bazooka under the name of Decimo? Yeah let's do just that that!" And thus Giannini leave while mumbling about his new idea for the time machine.

1 month later.

Tsuna was sleeping on his bed peacefully when suddenly Giannini barge in.

"WHA-WHAT IS IT!?" Tsuna woke up staring at Giannini.

"I've done it!" Giannini said smiling.

"Done what?" Tsuna said while lifting his blanket to his shoulder. "Hurry up please Giannini-san i wanna go back to sleep."

"No worry Decimo! I heard that you want to see Primo right?  Then i made a modification from 10 year bazooka and turn it to 400 past Bazooka! Try it!"

"W-wow Giannini-san have you tried this on something?" Tsuna said while remembering some of Giannini (failed) invention.

"Of course!"

At this Tsuna smile lightly.

"Not!  I want you to be the first one to try"

"I'm dead" Tsuna thought.

"N-Now Giannini-san let's test it first okay." Tsuna said.

"Okay then! First test!" Then Giannini shoot the Bazooka toward Tsuna.

At the same time Lambo open the door while running with milk in his hand.

"Lambo. Steal. Bad!" I-pin come from behind Lambo and grabbed his hand, making Lambo stop his running suddenly and the milk spray toward the bazooka.

The Bazooka suddenly letting out electricity and burst toward Tsuna.

"Lambo!" Giannini said angrily toward Lambo.

Tsuna, getting hit by the Bazooka, suddenly disappear with a large amount of blue smoke.

"What happen here!?"

"Tenth!"

"Boss are you alright?"

Gokudera, Yamamoto, and Chrome step into the room just to see Tsuna's disappearing.

"Tenth!"

"Ma.. Ma...  Tsuna just do a wonderful magic trick."

"Boss? Are you okay? Are you here?"

The three said while thinking that Tsuna just pranking with them.

"Umm...  Uhh...  He's not doing magic trick. He's probably in the past... Probably..." Giannini said uncertain with himself.

"But you do know where he is right?" Yamamoto asked.

"Of course! The Bazooka also accompanied by a tracking device that track how much and where does the subject that get hit appear." Giannini take out a box and start messing with it.

And suddenly Giannini face turn as white as an paper sheet.

"What? What is it?  Where is the Tenth???" Gokudera asked while shaking Giannini.

"Decimo is...  400 years in the past like it should be but with unknown location... But it shouldn't be like that! It supposed to track him wherever he is!" Giannini said as he start messing with the machine again.

"What is this?" Suddenly a white haired man enter from the window and loom around.

"Byakuran!?" Gokudera shout.

"Ne I'm just here cause i felt a distortion between 2 world!" Byakuran said, still looking around.

"Wait distortion between 2 world? That mean...  tenth is in alternate universe!? " Gokudera said, looking like he'll faint any minutes now.

Meanwhile Giannini just stood there, with a face paled like a piece of paper, thinking about what to tell Reborn.

"Ciao!" Everyone in the room look toward the door to see a infant wearing a fedora with a small smile.

Reborn look around and tilted his head. "Where's Dame-Tsuna?"

Now even Gokudera, Yamamoto, Chrome, and Byakuran just sweat bullets. Giannini faint on the spot. Even Lambo and i-pin is scared even if they didn't know what happen.

"We're as good as dead" Everyone thought.