Chapter 2

" " : Japanese

' '   : Thought

" " : Italian

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tsuna was cleaning his room when the door creaked open.

"P-Primo!" Tsuna squeaked when Giotto suddenly enter the room.

Giotto lift his right eyebrow. Why did Tsuna called him Primo?

Giotto just shrugged it off.

"I heard from Asari that you talk in Japanese. And he said that your name is Sawada Tsunayoshi... So i thought you might be more familiar or relaxed if i use Japanese... Does it bother you?" Giotto asked Tsuna.

Tsuna quuckly shake his head.

"N-No...  Not at all Primo-san!" Tsuna said.  He really can't stop calling Giotto Primo and now he even add san to it...  Oww Tsuna..

Giotto look at Tsuna and then look around the room.

"Wow you're really working hard cleaning this room. I remember this room is one of the unused bedroom that even the maid didn't bother to clean anymore. You have a talent for being a maid. Wanna be one?" Giotto asked Tsuna again.

"N-No thank you!" Tsuna replied while shaking his head again.

"Okay okay jeez calm down and stop stuttering okay?" Giotto smile at Tsuna, making the brunette blush lightly.

Tsuna, hiding his blush, push Giotto lightly with the edge of the broom.

Seeing Tsuna's reaction, Giotto himself blush at the sight of the boy.

'He's pretty cute...  Wait Giotto what the hell are you thinking?  Never get attach to an subject EVER! 'Giotto shook his head.

Tsuna tilt his head, confused at Giotto's suddenly shaking his head.

"Well do you...  Wanna come with me to the town?" Giotto asked Tsuna while looking at the ground. 'The hell Giotto? Why are you acting like you're a girl falling in love!?'

"Umm...  O-Okay then..." Tsuna said as he put the broom beside the bed.

"Okay then let's go!" Giotto pulled Tsuna outside.

Outside, Giotto lift Tsuna bridal style.

"W-Wait!  Primo?  W-What are you doing??? " Tsuna said, panicking at Giotto sudden behaviour.

"? We're going to the town of course! Hang on tight!" Giotto went HDWM and fly toward the town.

"HIEEE!!!" Tsuna scream and hang onto Giotto's neck more.

Giotto, surprised that Tsuna held onto him so closely, look down toward Tsuna to see him blushing. Giotto, seeing Tsuna tried to hide his blush, blush himself. 

This nearly made Giotto exit HDWM in the sky.

'Dammit Giotto! Focus! Your not supposed to be like this!' Giotto thought. But Tsuna is making it hard for Giotto to focus on HDWM and always divert Giotto attention to Tsuna himself.

Finally they landed near the town.

Giotto released Tsuna and look at his face. He's crying.

"Wha? Why are you crying?" Giotto asked while holding Tsuna's shoulder.
"C-Cause That's scary... I felt like we were gonna fall any minute back then! " Tsuna said while wiping off his tears.