Chapter 8

" ": Japanese

' ' : Thought

" " : Italian

This is supposed to be the same chapters with chapter 7 but i split it instead.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Meanwhile when Tsuna and Byakuran is flying to a mountain

Giotto and his guardian was in the meeting room with Yuni and her guardian (A/n: Guys, Yuni's guardian is basically Byakuran guardian.) and Gamma when suddenly a huge mist flame appear and start showing illusion of the scene with Tsuna, Byakuran, Ghost, and Daemon.

"Well well...  Looks like we're found out." Yuni said as she looked toward Giotto.

Giotto cast the Giglio Nero's a dark stare.

"You guys trying to take away Tsuna from us...  Me...  Huh?" Giotto said with a dark tone as he and his guardian stand up.

"You just attack someone within my territory" Alaude stated as he let out his handcuff.

"We really don't want to do this..." Asari said as he let out his sword.

"But sadly we ultimately must do it. " Knuckle said as he let out his boxing gloves.

"You damn bastard wanna disrupt and destroy our peace and Giotto's happiness. " G said as he let out hid bow.

"This is too much for me... I wanna sleep... " Lampo said lazily as he let out his shield

"Dead to anyone who try to disrupt and destroy our/my happiness." Giotto and his guardian said as they let out they're weapons.

"...Haah...  I really do wish this world 10 generation of Vongola will be good like others...  But sadly they're boss is a psycho and his guardian is just there obeying his command like puppets." Yuni said as her own party stand up and prepare they're weapon. Ghost appearing beside Yuni as she say. "Let all chaos set loose."

A few hours later~ (A/n: Don't blame me...  I'm bad at writing fight scene okay?  This last few days i try to make it but it just doesn't work!)

Tsuna looked toward the mansion, before there's a huge explosion from the direction of the mansion and now it was just silent as he saw smoke rise up from the mansion.

"It's okay Tsu-chan...  They can take care of themselves...  I hope..." Byakuran said as he focusing his power into his Sky Mare Ring.

Suddenly a huge crack appear on the air and shatter as Tsuna was now looking toward the face of his guardian.

"Tenth/Boss/Tsuna you're alright!" Gokudera, Chrome, and Yamamoto said at the same time.

"Tsuna-nii! I was bored and want more sweets!" the 5 year old Lambo quickly demand as he saw Tsuna.

"Tsuna!  You extremely okay there?" Ryohei asked as he push Lambo away from the crack

"Kufufu you get in trouble again Tsunayoshi?" Mukuro said as he let out his signature "Kufufu".

"Omnivore for making me waste my time, you better prepare a good fight." Hibari said as he let out his tonfa.

Tsuna get closer and went to touch the crack but get yelled at by Byakuran.

"No!  Tsuna don't! It is not strong enough yet!  It is still in form of a window only!" Tsuna glanced and look at the other side.

The crack is getting bigger. Tsuna could saw Reborn, Giannini, and Byakuran there.