Good Ending #1

Hey guys, before reading this, i wanna say thay the happy ending is the continuation of the bad ending. If you like bad ending better then just act like the happy ending didn't exist and Tsuna is continue being brainwashed. Sorry if it don't make sense but well...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tsuna opened his eyes to saw a familiar ceiling.

He's in Giotto bedroom.

He searched for his shirt and wear it on.

"Uhh... Giotto wake up..." He shake Giotto body, waking him up.

"Tsuna... Don't go too fast..." Giotto mumbled as he lift his blanket over his shoulder.

Tsuna blush at what Giotto mumbled.

"W-Wha? WHAT ARE YOU DREAMING YOU PERVERT!?" Tsuna shout as he punch Giotto awake.

"BFFT?! Tsuna!? Where are we!?" Giotto shout awake.

"You pervert what are you dreaming?!" Tsuna asked flustered.

"...Nothing... " Giotto said awkwardly.

"Remember you promised G to finally come help him on his work? Now go help him!" Tsuna said, still flustered.

"Aww flustered Tsuna is the best!

Tsuna face was bright red at this point.

"Y-You!... Stupid Giotto..." Tsuna pout cutely.

Giotto just laugh and stand up from the bed.

"W-Wha??!! Giotto put something on please!" Tsuna said as he saw... Well saw some thing...

Giotto chuckled before putting his cloth and his pants on.

"I don't get it why you must sleep naked..." Tsuna said slowly as he look toward the other way as Giotto changed.

"Well probably to tease you? Tuna." Giotto said as he whisper to Tsuna's ear.

Suddenly Giotto pulled Tsuna to lay on the bed.

"G-Giotto! There's no use on wearing your cloth if you don't button it up!" Tsuna said, near shouting.

"We've never really do it don't you think Tsuna?" Giotto said as he trailed kisses along Tsuna's neck, making him moan.

"S-Stop! Giotto!" Tsuna moan out loud when Giotto grabbed his boxer and start to squeeze it.

"Ahh... Gi-... Otto stop." Tsuna bit his lips in an attempt to stop another incoming moan as Giotto continue his assault.

"You're cute Tsuna." Giotto said as he looked down upon the squirming Tsuna. "Make me wanna eat you up."

Giotto's hand move from Tsuna's boxer, making the brunette let out a (dissapointed?) sigh. Just to let out another unsuspected moan as Giotto pinch his nipples.

"We're boyfriends but you still distance yourself from me... Let's do it Tsuna."

Tsuna nearly agreed on to it but,  when Giotto's hand was starting to open Tsuna's boxer down, the thing start to come toward Tsuna again.

The thing that make Tsuna feel anxious about doing any sexual activity with Giotto.

Sighting. More like sounds suddenly played in his head.

"Ne Reborn... What is the Primo look like?"

"No worry Decimo! i heard that you want to see Primo right? Then i made a modification from 10 year Bazooka and turn it to 400 past Bazooka! Try it!"