Chapter 3

" " : Japanese

' '   : Thought

" " : Italian

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tsuna went inside his room in a hurry. The memory of his day with Primo is still linger on his mind.

'Why does i can't stop thinking about Primo-san...' Tsuna thought while looking at the mirror across the bed.

He saw his shadow on the mirror. A huge blush is visible on his face.

'C'mon c'mon happy thoughts happy thoughts candy, nature, chocolate...  Primo...  No!' Tsuna shook his head violently and decided to sleep.

Meanwhile with Giotto.

Giotto is in his office, signing more paperwork,  when suddenly G barge into the room.

"Happy with your little date huh Giotto?" G said while smirking.

Giotto look at G while trying to process what he just said.

'happy?  Date?' Giotto suddenly remember all of the things that happen when he and Tsuna went to town. A huge blush is now visible on his face.

"Well never know you were into guys. But I'm not judging though! At least you're happy." G said while sitting on the sofa.

"No I'm not! He's just a test subject! That's all is an act just for him to trust me you stupid!" Giotto said,  still blushing.

'But i do admit he's cute though... ' Giotto started to remember Tsuna's cute face again. Making his face reddened more to the point of crimson.

'He didn't even notice he's already attach to him...  Giotto...  When did you become this dense?' G thought as he observed Giotto.

"You have to do better than that to convince me your not...  In love with him or anything. But your...  Crimson red face is telling the otherwise" G said.

"...Stupid pink-head... " Giotto muttered under his breath.

After that.

G is walking on the hallway when Tsuna is seen by him.

"What are you doing here?" G asked a little loudly.

Tsuna, surprised by G's sudden appearance, jump up and face G.

"O-Ow Mr. G I'm sorry" Tsuna said while bowing repeatedly. In actual truth, after he's done sleeping  and wide awake, he keep hearing his HI is ringing and following that lead him to this direction.

"No need to talk in Italy with me kid. Now tell me...  What. Are.You. Doing. Here?" G said while putting pressure to the last 5 words.

"..." Tsuna could feel his HI telling him not to say the truth. "...I'm searching for the toilet..." And thus he lied.

G raised his eyebrows to the child answer. Knowing something suspicious, G act it out and went away from Tsuna. He know the kid was lying and so he's gonna observed the kid.  How do he know that Tsuna is lying?

Simple.

Cause his room have an private bathroom itself.

~~~~~~•••~~~~~~

Tsuna sighed in relief when G wemt away. But his HI keep ringing about it. But he keep searching for the source of the previous HI. His curiosity is just so big he couldn't contain it. Even if he knew that curiosity kill the cat. He keep searching.