Good Ending #2

A/n: Here the update that you guys have been waiting for... Sorry if it's slow for me to update cause I'm lazy and have to face problems in real life... I'll try to update more of another story too, I'll not be an lazy author! I promise.

Ow and another warning, this chapter has... Kinda lemon scene? But don't be worry, it didn't go all the way..? Probably... You just have to read then?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Wait wait! What do you mean by killing Giotto? He didn't do anything bad!" Tsuna said loudly while looking at the girl.

The girl let out a deep sigh before glaring at Tsuna.

"...Well of course you say that in... This messed up world. You don't even have any memory left do you... Of the last world?" The girl asked as she step closer to Tsuna.

"What are yo-!?" Tsuna is surprised when suddenly the girl put her hand on Tsuna's forehead.

The girl's hand glow dimly as she continue to stared at Tsuna.

Suddenly many scene play out within his head.

A bunch of really foreign yet familiar scene.

Bunch of scene about a useless kid that is forced to be mafia boss.

Scenes where the boy was send to an alternate universe and faced many hardship by the hand of the man who he thought as the same man that he respect.

The scenes of his life.

Tsuna's lost memories.

"Y... Yuni?" Tsuna called out to the girl, still dazed by the sudden surge of memories.

Yuni nodded as she help Tsuna gain his balance back.

"B-But how? I mean... Aren't you.... Dead?" Tsuna asked timidly, scared of touching an fragile topic.

"...I did..." Yuni said, her face darken when she said this.

"W-Wha? But how?"

"...I'm revived... Remember that as an sky arcobaleno, i can resurrect the dead arcobalenos?" Tsuna simply nodded.

"Well... They did the exact opposite." Tsuna was stunned when he look at Yuni who is now crying.

"When your bo-... Giotto, start slaughtering the Giglio Nero's, he was leaving me and Byakuran as the last. He stabbed Byakuran with a knife and let him bled out. I... I can't do anything Tsuna... I can just watch as Byakuran bled out and suffering as i was frozen in fear. I glance at his eyes and he was mouthing something. He was mouthing the word 'Dying Message'. At first i don't get what he said, but then he signalled to Giotto and then i noticed. He want me to distract Giotto so that he could write dying message... Later on it seems that Reborn and the others found the dying message near our corpse and figured out what to do." Yuni wiped the tears on her eyes. "The Arcobalenos sacrificed their lives to revived me... "

Tsuna was stunned at Yuni's story.

'Arcobaleno system can work like that?... Well i shouldn't even judge with what I've seen up till now... But then... '

Tsuna never noticed the tears that have been rolling on his face till it drop to his hand.

"Reborn... Everyone... Die?" Tsuna said with a croaked voice.

Yuni looked toward Tsuna with his own tear stained face and nod slowly.

Tsuna fell to his knees.