Good Ending #3

A/n: So... PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR THE SUDDEN LONG HIATUS *hide from a bunch of angry reader*

" " : Japanese

' ' : Thought/Whisper

" ": Italian

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Giotto's POV

It's dark.

When does it not anyway?

Everyone always expect so much from the Vongola Decimo.

Yeah, trying to praise their way and sweet talk with me.

Na-ah they'll just gonna burn in the end anyway.

Yet why...

It's so lonely.

Everyone is like a doll.

Following the thread that i put.

Like I'm a dollmaster that hang everyone's neck with a string. Making them... Forcing them to follow me.

But...

"I'm... Y-You see... I was j-just sleeping in my room and suddenly this large amount of b-blue smoke appear and i was... Transported here? I'm not a bad guy though!"

I observed the boy in front of me stuttering, trying to explain himself.

He's different.

From everyone else he's different.

"He's quite cute now that i see bout it" I thought but i just dismiss the thought as some kinda nonsense cause i am quite tired at that time.

But it's not nonsense after all.

The longer i observed him. The longer i spend time with him.

He's so bright. So pure. So precious... So cute.

Though he's a bit suspicious with how he said hyper intuition at our first meeting. I just know he's special.

My thought were proven true when he navigate his way through the mansion to his room.

I don't believe in coincidence like that. Looking to the video from the camera around the house. How he took every turn with a bit hesitation.

"So he got Hyper Intuition too huh?"

He's becoming more and more precious.

Once me and Tsunayoshi went to the town near. We have quite a fun time. I carry him while flying making him cry a bit.

"He's so adorable with red face and tears a bit"

G pointed out that that visit was kinda like a date and he also said that i am in love with Tsuna too.

It feels weird a bit. Knowing i am in love but it's somehow kinda feel nice too.

So i decide.

I'm fine with anything as long as Tsunayoshi is near me. Is with me.

But.

He tried to escape.

HE TriED tO eSCApE¡¿

"Why do you try to leave me?"

I can't. I don't... I don't want to be alone anymore.

I don't want to stuck in the darkness before.