Bad Ending

A/n: Hey guys I'm updating bad end first!  Hope you like it!  Please tell me if there's anything wrong!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been 3 months from the incident of Parallel Universe.

Tsuna was living his live peacefully that whole 3 months.

He's back attending school and spent time with his guardian.

1 particular day, he opened his house's door and went inside. He couldn't seem to find his mother but he just shrugged it off thinking she's gone to do the groceries.

He walked up the stairs when suddenly his H.I. start ringing.

"There's someone suspicious upstairs?" Tsuna walked upstairs slowly, trying to decreased any sound.

He walked toward his room. Just before he could open his room, he feel someone behind him.

He turned his back but it's already too late.

The unknown assailant stab his hand with a needle.

Tsuna, groaning in pain, take out the needle from his hand and throw it.

He look toward the assailant just to saw a terrible sight.

The assailant... It was Giotto.

"Y-You...  What are you doing here..." He said shakily as he tears started to come out from his eyes.

"I come here to retrieve you of course." Giotto said as he looked toward Tsuna with a cold look.

"How?" Tsuna asked weakly. He didn't know why but his body feel so tired.

"Well of course with the help of Byakuran. Well he didn't have a choice actually...  I simply kill him and he help me." Giotto replied before smirking evilly.

"You can't...he's the last administrator..."

"You know what good of experimenting on humans all the time?" Tsuna shake his head weakly at this question.

"Well i can do this." Giotto rolled his sleeve and let Tsuna saw his right hand.

Tsuna stared in shock as he saw stitches on his hand.

"Right before he die, i healed him and cage him up. Later on i cut his hand when he's still alive and with the property of Knuckle's sun flame, which is 'Activation' if you don't know, i stitch his hand to mine and later on i killed him." Tsuna's eyes widened at the gore explanation.

"N-No...  It didn't work that way...  Is it?" Tsuna asked, horrified at Giotto's explanation.

"I don't know if it'll be succesful or not at first but after experimenting it, it is a huge succes Tsuna! He's pratically living inside me! Sun flame 'Activation' property also help me to use it power too! So does with the mare ring" Tsuna glanced at his fingers just to see Sky Mare Ring alongside with Vongola Sky Ring there. Giotto smiled at Tsuna with a dear expression.

"Now. Let's. Go.Back." Giotto put pressure at each words like not wanting any disobedience.

Tsuna just notice how weird it is that at the house there's no Reborn or Nana, usually he would just shrugged it off but with the presence of Giotto...  He's not sure.

"Reborn... Mom... " Tsuna said weakly, he didn't even have the strength to said any full sentences.

"Reborn? That baby?  He is called back to Italy to investigate on Giglio Nero's family mass murder...  And Kawahira's corpse." Giotto smiled as he say Giglio Nero family mass murder and Kawahira's corpse.

"It... It couldnt be...  You... You killed everyone of Giglio Nero's and Checkerface?" Tsuna asked, now succesful at making a full sentence.

"Well of course!  Giglio Nero is the one who possessed the mare rings which mean that if we don't killed them then they'll use their power to take you back. Kawahira is the same except he's this world administrator and when this world collide with my own then he and i must cooperate to make a new world. He wouldn't obey me so i need to kill him to so that when the time come where i need to re design our world, i can do anything i want." Giotto said maniacally. "Ow and you said your mom right? You probably wanna check your room."

Tsuna stared at him and opened his door frantically...  There he see a terrible sight.

Nana...  She was hanged with a rope and a blade is stuck at her chest. Her face show sign of pain whuch mean she was tortured before ending her life. Her feet is full of slice mark.

"She didn't accept me when i demand you from her. So of course i need to kill her. If you want at the new world I'll revived her for you." Giotto grab Tsuna's face as Tsuna look more drowsy now.

"The drug is working. Now sleep Tsuna." Tsuna looked toward Giotto face.

"I'll never love you... Even if you make me do I'll never ever love you... " Tsuna said before he fall to a deep sleep.

Giotto smirk. "You wouldn't say that at the new world."

Later on.

Tsuna opened his eyes and look around. He was sleeping on a field of grass and some flowers under a tree.

"Where am i?" Tsuna asked as he looked around.

"Tsuna!" Tsuna look behind to saw a familiar face.

Tsuna smiled happily and hug the man.

Tsuna kiss the man on the lips before let him go.

"Giotto!  You left me sleep here on the ground alone on our date!" Tsuna pout.

"Hehe sorry sorry!  I forgot and i need to take care of something. But i come back for you didn't i?" Giotto smiled at his boyfriend's pout.

"Heh you big meanie!...  But i guess you do always come back for me...  That's what i love about you i guess." Tsuna said as he kissed the blonde before he forced Giotto to sit down under the tree and leaned at his shoulder.

Giotto play with Tsuna's hair as the said brunnete fall asleep again.

"This is perfect for us after all Tsuna.  This new world. " Giotto smirked evilly at the sight of the brainwashed brunnete that is showered by his affection on his sleep.

Bad End
Fake Love
Finish

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n: And that's for the bad ending!  Do you like it?  Again please vote and comment. The good ending will take a while to complete and I'll see you on the next update. Bye~!