Chapter 7

" ": Japanese

' ' : Thought

" " : Italian

Isn't the pic above cute?  Seriously idk why i give you guys cute G27 pic when this story is not cute but sad and dark actually...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tsuna stared at Byakuran who was standing outside of his window.

"What the-? How the hell are you here?!" Tsuna said loudly.

"Tssh!  Tsu-chan! Don't talk too loudly or people will notice me. For now how about you open up your window huh?" Byakuran said while putting his index finger to his mouth. Signaling Tsuna to go quiet.

"Okay but...  How the hell are you here?! This is 400 years in the past right?  Are you actually that old?!" Tsuna asked hysterically.

"Wow wow stop Tsu-chan. Calm down. Calm down." Byakuran pat Tsuna's back, calming him down.

"Yeah you see Tsu-chan this IS 400 years in the past...  But this is also alternate universe where you are not supposed to be." Tsuna almost scream when he heard that.

This... Place...  Is an Alternate Universe?!

"What?!" Tsuna said loudly.

Byakuran nodded his head. "Um Um!  Your world Byakuran contact me through his powers and asked me to help. Yuni is right now buying time while talking about mafia stuff to this world Giotto."

Tsuna's eyes widened once again. "Yuni is here? And furthermore she's talking to Primo? That's dangerous!" Tsuna started to panic a little.

"It's okay it's okay Tsu-chan. We, the Giglio Nero, is not weak here! We have far more connection and ally than Vongola. Giotto wouldn't even dare to try to bring Yuni harm." Byakuran said, once again try to relax Tsuna.

"...Then can you please explain to me about this...  This...  Alternate Universe thing?" Tsuna asked. He already have a assumption based on what Byakuran said before, and if he is right... Let just say he can regain some of his sanity back.

"You see Tsu-chan,  When your world Giannini shot you with the 400 years Bazooka, Lambo mess it up and make some error on the Bazooka. This made the Bazooka malfunction and breach your own world and send you to our world for god knows Why." Byakuran replied as he look around the room.

"Did you have marshmallows? I want one..." Byakuran turned his back and look toward Tsuna.

Just to see Tsuna crying.

"S-So Primo is... Primo is...  Not bad? S-So b-because this world... Is a parallel world then Primo is good right?" Tsuna cried happily at the revelation.

"It's okay, just cry it all off Tsu-chan... After Byakuran on your world contact me, i continue observing you and you could say i saw how terrible it is for you..." Byakuran said.

Tsuna wiped the tears on his face. "Okay...  I'm calm... So what now?" Tsuna asked timidly. After he knew that Byakuran can contact his other self here, it really lift a weight off his shoulder. Now all he want is just Byakuran to stay and be his personal multi universe phone. (A/n: LOL don't mind me.)

"Well Tsu-chan, now we need to get you out of this place." Byakuran said while opening a bag of marshmallow that come out of nowhere.

"Out of this place?" Tsuna echoed slowly. Those words seem so beautiful in his ears.

"Mm!  You see you're not supposed to be here. Furthermore Giotto isn't suppose to fall in love with you, i suspect that's because you look a lot like his younger self...  Giotto is quite narcissistic on my opinion."Byakuran popped some more marshmallow to his mouth.

"Ow this is soo good...  Well anyway there's another important matter and problem. " Byakuran said, still chewing his marshmallow.

"...And what's that?" Tsuna asked worriedly. For all he knows it might be a really dangerous yet important matters like side quest on games.

"We need more marshmallows-"

Tsuna's fell to the ground face first.

"And Vongola itself."

Tsuna stand up at that remark.

"Vongola is the problem?" Tsuna asked again.

"You see, you being here kinda disrupt the time concept and universe world concept too...  Your basically an abnormal. If we do let you spent more 2 or 3 days our world might crash, resulting god knows what. Sadly, me and Yuni as this world's Tri-Ni-Set administrator must abid and prevent this from happening or we're gonna be force to cooperate with your administrator which is Kawahira...  I don't want to do that..." Byakuran said as he yawn.

"Plus...  Giotto is kinda already knows about the Tri-Ni-Set thing cuz he wear and use this world's Vongola rings... but i bet he still gonna cage you here and  probably he'll use the Vongola's force to keep you here even...  Anyway let's now send you back home." Byakuran said as he grab Tsuna's hand.

"W-Wait where are we going???" Tsuna asked.

"Umm If we do want you to go back home then we're gonna need a pretty much high place to do that so it will be easier to make your home portal with mine and your world's Byakuran Mare ring power. And yeah even if I'm the administrator i can still use sky mare ring. Well back to the topic, it's kinda like how you need to find higher place for better internet connection?  Probably like that. So we'll go to the nearest mountain and try to make the portal there" Suddenly Byakuran stop.

Suddenly a shade of a man appear. Tsuna noticed it as Ghost, Byakuran's lightning Guardian.

Ghost look toward an empty space and focus on it. Suddenly a bunch of mist flames appear and got sucked on to Ghost's body.

"Tch...  I s-should have suspect that from you..." Daemon said as he use his scythe as a mean of support for him to stand.

"Ghost let him live...  Meanwhile go help others fight. " Byakuran said while ordering Ghost while Ghost himself just nod and went away.

"It's... Too late...  I already send... Illusion message to him..." Was what Daemon manage to said before he collapsed.

"This is bad Tsu-chan! Let's go! Yuni and the others will go and fight Giotto and buying time...  Let's go!" Tsuna just nod as he got dragged and fly away with Byakuran.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n:Welp this is your update. 2 more chapter toward the ending i guess...  Be patient! Please vote and comment and I'll see you in the next update byee~!