Chapter 9

Warning:Contain fight scene and I'm not really good writing one so please don't judge me. In this chapter they all speak Japanese though... Well anyway enjoy the chapter! Ow and if there's anything wrong about the power/move that is used, please tell me so i can fix it!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tsuna smiled happily as he saw his guardian.

"Okay!" Tsuna couldn't believe what he just said.  He just accept Hibari's challenge. He's doomed when he's back.

Everyone of Tsuna's guardian eyes widened as they saw the sight before them.  Their boss...  Just accept Hibari's challenge.  THE HIBARI?!

They're little reunion didn't last long as suddenly Alaude appear behind Tsuna, swinging his cuff and try to catch Tsuna.

Right before Alaude can reach Tsuna, Hibari run forward and punch him back.

Alaude's eyes widened at the display of Hibari's power. Not everyday somebody can fight against him equally.

"Hn.  Carnivore i won't let you laid even a hit toward Omnivore." Hibari said as he let out his tonfas. "He still need to give me a good fight."

Tsuna sweatdrop at what Hibari's motivation to fight.

"Well at least he's motivated to fight...  Better than nothing. " Tsuna thought.

"I'll arrest you to death! /I'll bite you to death! " With that both of them leap forward and start their fight.

G looked toward the fight in front of him.  Alaude is fighting with a kid... Equally...  That kid is fighting against THE ALAUDE with equal strength?!

G secretly aim his bow toward Hibari.
"Dead to ya kid." right before he could let the arrow loose, he felt something little on his feet. Looking down,  G notice his feet is full of dynamites.

Noticing that it is bad, G jump backward just in time before it explode.

"Tch." G 'tch'annoyed. He look toward the boy who threw the dynamites.

"Ain't gonna be that easy you pink bastard." Gokudera said as he let out his dynamites again.

"Heh...  First it is red...  And second" G's archer suddenly turn and covered by storm flames. "You're  gonna die kid. "

"Heh let's see if you can kill me pink haired old man." Gokudera said as he let out his own storm flames.

Gokudera's eyes suddenly widened as he felt killing intent behind him.

"Nice distraction G" Asari said as he swing his sword toward Gokudera.

"Shit i can't dodge that!" Gokudera thought as he closed his eyes.  But the sword never come.

Gokudera opened his eyes just to saw a sight where Asari's sword is block by Yamamoto's.

"Ma ma don't be so rude old man." Yamamoto said. "2nd form Shigure Shouen Ryu: Sakamaku Ame (Rolling Rain)" Yamamoto let out a huge wave around him while making up his defence state thus forcing Asari to jumped back.

"Well now isn't this interesting." Asari clothed up his sword with his rain flame.

"Ne if this is interesting...  You haven't seen all of me. " Yamamoto said  as he too clothed up Shigure Kintoki with his rain flame.

Meanwhile Daemon is lurking behind Tsuna, trying to catch him and probably making him unconscious.

Right before he struck Tsuna with the blunt part of his scythe, 2 pair of trident stop his scythe.