Christmas Special~

This is a short story about Tsuna and Giotto i made for Christmas! Hope you like it cuz i worked so hard on it!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Giotto walked toward the hallway of Nanimori highschool  alone.  He is searching for someone he like but can't seem to find him anywhere.

He walked down the stairs just in time to see someone fall to the ground.

Giotto walked toward the brunnete boy who just fall and lend his hand forward.

Tsuna looked up toward Giotto's hand. He smiled lightly.

"G-Giotto senpai!  Thank you for your help!" Tsuna take Giotto's hand as he pulled him up.

"What are you doing stupid?" Giotto asked in a playful tone.

"You don't have to call me stupid senpai! That's just rude you know?  Not my fault that I'm so clumsy..." Tsuna pout while he looked at Giotto.

Suddenly Tsuna's eyes darkened like he just noticed something bad.

"Senpai... Are you sure you wanna hang out with me again? Everyone seem to hate me except you..." Tsuna asked with a sad tone.

Giotto tilted his head at Tsuna's question. He put both of his hand on Tsuna's cheek and quickly pinch each of it.

"Aw aw!  Swenpai!  I'm sworry stoopp!" Tsuna shout while Giotto continue to pinch his cheek.

"That's what you get for being a total loser Tsuna. I already told you that even if you're unpopular and everyone seem to hate you, I'll always be there for you." Giotto said as he finally released Tsuna's cheek.

Tsuna's cheek is crimson red.  Either from Giotto's pinching or another reason (*cough* He's blushing *cough* Tsuna:No I'm not!  Bad author! Bad!) 

Tsuna give Giotto a quick smile.

"Thank you for always being there for me Giotto-Senpai...  I don't know what i would do without you..." Tsuna said with a hint of a sad tone.  "Oh god lunch break is nearly over! I need to get back to class or Hibari-san will bite me to death." Tsuna shudder at the thought of Hibari beating him down.  "Thank you for cheering me up Senpai see you~!" Tsuna said before he kissed Giotto's cheek and went away.

Giotto stood there. His hand is touching the part where Tsuna just kissed.  It never get old how Tsuna kissed him on the cheek.  It is already a tradition of some sort where when Tsuna leave Giotto he will kiss him on the cheek.  Giotto want it not on the cheek though...

Giotto went to his class happily. Already founding the one he like. (He's searching Tsuna in the hallway before...  If you guys didn't notice.)

"Ma ma...  Giotto you seem so happy!  What's up?" His friend, Asari, asked as Giotto took his seat beside G.

"Tch flute freak of course he is happy cuz of that dame-kid he like!  That's like, the only thing Giotto could be happy of." G answer Asari's question while rolling his eyes.

"I couldn't understand your taste Giotto of all boys and girls you only hang around us and That kid. You only hang around us cuz we're your childhood friends but you only hang around that kid when it is not with us. What so good about that kid anyway?" G asked as he lift his feet to the table.

"G put your feet down and don't you dare said that Tsuna is a no-good.  He is precious and if you guys couldn't see that then at least don't try to change my mind about it." Giotto said as he rolled his eyes at G's behaviour.