Chapter One

Nashi's Pov

"NASHI! NASH! COME GET BREAKFAST!" My mom yelled. "Coming..." I replied in tired voice. Me and Nash came down to eat but we got dressed and brushed our teeth first. I smelt Pancakes and ran down. Me and Nash ate as our mom packed our lunches and homework as such. "Hey momma....Can you tell us a quick story about papa?" I asked softly. Momma usually doesn't talk about papa but she'll tell us stories about him sometimes. "I'm sorry honey we don't have time I promise I'll tell you a story about papa later, okay?" "Okay...."

~TIME SKIP TO LUNCH AT SCHOOL~

Still Nashi's Pov

"HEY PINKEY!" Someone yelled, I turned around and saw my bully. Yuri O'Harris. "What do you want Yuri.." "Oh I just wanted to tell you your a failure and that probably why your dad didn't want to know you or stupid cheese for hair. Its really not a matter of time before your mother leaves ya to. YA FAILURE!" He yelled. Everyone around him started laughing.

"Shut up...."

"What was that failure?"

"I SAID SHUT UP!" I got up and fist started boiling and in a flash I punched Yuri in the stomach and he flew into some tables and food fell on him. His face was red like it was burned. I backed away. Everyone was looking at me and Nash was looking away from me with a disgusted looked. I made Onii~chan mad? "NASHI ASHLEY REPORT THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW!" The speaker screamed....I slowly walked and Nash got up and went with me.

Lucy's Pov

I was working on my next novel when I heard the phone ring. I picked it up and rushed to the school.

~TIME SKIP~

"Hello Miss Lucy Ashley."
" Hello Miss Kling. What's the problem?" I saw Nashi sink in her seat and Nash sitting there staring at Nashi. "Nashi punched a Yuri in the stomach. It left him with a red mark. However I do not know how but this punch left Yuri with third degree burns." She said. "But since Yuri started the fight were giving Nashi a warning. If this keeps happening punishment will happen." "Of course Miss Kling." I took Nash and Nashi home and on the way there I said; "What were you thinking!" "I'm sorry momma he was talking about how I was a failure and papa left us and he made fun of Nash and one day I'd.... I'd lose you guys to..." She started tearing up. I crouched to her hight and hugged her soon Nash joined. We stayed there for a bit.