Chapter Three

Nashi's Pov
We walked for three days until we finally hit Magnolia. We took a break and sat on a bench. I ate some of my bell peppers and put some XXXXXX Spicey Buffalo Sauce on them. Nash ate some of his oreos. A shirtless man with a blue haired women came over to us. "Hey kids where are your parents?" The shirtless man asked. "Our momma was kidnapped and we don't know our papa...." "Awwwe poor children. GRAY~SAMA WE MUST DO SOMETHING!" The blue haired women yelled. "Okay okay... I'm Gray this is Juvia, what are your names." "My name is Nashi..Heartfil-" "ASHLEY! I'm Nash Ashley and this is Nashi Ashley...heh" Nash said. "Okay follow us we will take you to our guild its called Fariy Tail." Juvia said. "Sorry but can I call you Uncle Gray and Aunt Juvia?"
"Nashi..." "What?" "Sure kid let's go"
We walked not long until we saw a huge building with a sign that said FARIY TAIL on it. My eyes sparked looking at the building. Uncle Gray opened the door and the inside looked amazing. "Have fun kiddos go up to see Gramps he can figure something out." Me and Nash went to where Aunt Juvia told us to go. Nash creaked open the door and this Gramps guy eyes sparked."Ah, Lucy Heartfillia's children, I know what your thinking....I know your mother and she told me so just call me Gramps children. Do you want to be part of the guild? Sorry I'm just excited! I haven't seen kids these cute in while!" Gramps said. "We wanna join Fariy Tail!" I answer for me and Nash. "MIRA!" Gramps yelled. "Yes Master?" A women with long white hair and light blue eyes rushed in. "Give these children their guild marks." "Okay sweetie where do you want yours?" She asked me. "Oh! On my right arm in.....red!" She stamped it. "And yours?" She asked Nash. "On my right hand in gold." She stamped it. Gramps took us out and told everyone we joined. " LISTEN UP BRATS! WE HAVE TWO NEW MEMEBERS NASHI AND NASH!" He yelled. A man looked very similar to me stared at us. Gramps looked at me knowing who's care I wanted to be in. "Natsu! You will be taking care of these two!" "What?! Why!" He yelled. Papa didn't like us? "You will take care of them no buts!" "Fine..........." He said. We skipped down and Papa didn't pay attention however he looked over to me and Nash a lot. "Natsu its getting late, you should take Nashi and Nash home, Nashi looks tired. Auntie Mira said. " Right...alright come on...Happy!" A blue cat came flying over. "Hi I'm Happy!" He put his paw in front of me and Nash. "Hi...?" Nash said. "Hello!" I scratched behind Happy's ear. "Purrrrrrrrr.....I like her Natsu~~~..."
"Whatever let's go...." We walked in silence back to his house. He seemed sad.

Natsu's POV

These kids look so much like Lucy....How?

Happy's Pov

Natsu's being a bit cold mostly at Nashi. Poor girl. She seemed nice to.....Wonder why Natsu's acting like this?....

Nash's Pov

He being a so cold to Nashi I hate him already. Baka.....

Nashi's Pov

"Are we almost there------! I'm so tired...!" I groaned. Natsu sneered and gave me the be quite look. I looked down and Nash and Happy noticed. Just then Nash snapped. "What is your problem!?!?! She did nothing to you! So why are so being so cold!!!! SHES ONLY 7 AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT HER!!!! I looked to Nash with misty eyes. People were staring at us. NATSU looked stunned." Its fine Nash just forget it." "But-" "I SAID FORGET IT!" Natsu now looked guilty as we entered his house in the woods.