Chapter Ten

Nashi's Pov

I feel cold...Its very dark in here. What even is this place?! Why am I here! What happened to me?! Am I...no I can't be dead. Wait a minute what's the that.

Authors Pov

Suddenly a red and white light flashed before Nashi's eyes. "Hello dear child....my name is Igneel. Your fathers father." The orb opened up to reveal a red dragon with the scar over its eye. "Dear child, called me uncle Igneel. It has been a hassell trying to reach you. But this seems to be one of the worst moments to see you. I have come to remind you to fight for what's right, stay strong and never give up." "But i-" Nashi was cut off by Igneel. " I want you to know you are part of the Dragneel family. Now farewell my dear grandchild..." And with that final sentence he was gone. Nashi then saw pictures of her mother and father with a redheaded lady and Uncle Gray.

Flash

Natsu and Lucy and Happy being chased by guards

Flash

Natsu and Lucy at Fariy Tail

Flash

Gray stripping...?

Flash

Lucy running away from the guild...

*Outside of Nashi's trance*

"Natsu!" The blonde with chocolaty brown eyes exclaimed with tears in her eyes. " Luce...LUCY IS THAT YOU!"  He ran up to the bars and broke them helping Lucy get to her daughter. Storm was holding Nashi up with the help of Nash. "OI FLAMEBRAIN GET OVER HERE!" They made it over to the unconscious Nashi. Her heart was still beating. Good.

Crack

Boulders of stone started to fall from above as the all tried to carry Nashi. All of them ran. Lucy in her injured state could not run any longer and fell to her knees. Boulders fell and caved in around her. "LUCY!" Natsu ran up and started beating away at the rocks. "Natsu... You gotta go, save them.." Lucy said weakly. "LUCY I JUST FOUND YOU AGAIN DONT LEAVE ME!" Natsu was now pounding on the rocks. "Natsu please! Nashi and Nash are your children! Me an you had children! Please protect them..." Lucy was now bawling her eyes out. "Please...." "LUCY DO YOU THINK I CAN MOVE ON LIKE EVERYTHING'S PEACHY!? I FOUND OUT I HAD KIDS LUCE! PLEASE COME ON!" He continued to chip away at the huge boulders. "Natsu...l-l love you....I'm sorry about this..." She transformed into an Aires Star-Dress and pushed Natsu out with a Wool Wall before the whole place caved in on the blonde Natsu loved dearly. "LUCY!" tears brimmed the mans eyes. "Stay strong Natsu..... This is for Lucy I can't lose Nashi to..." He ran to his daughter, his son, Gray and Storm. Nashi was awake however struggling to stand. "Natsu....where's momma...?" Natsu ran to his kids and burried them in a warm hug. "I'm sorry! I should have realized sooner!" He sobbed. Nash and Nashi hugged back. "Its okay....dad." Natsu let them go after awhile. "Kids... How can I say this... But you mother she's..... She's...-"

"Hi kids.."