Storm and Nash's Mission Pt.1

(A/N: HEY GUYS! Sorry for the delay again I'm super busy with school right now so I'm trying my best to update as much as I can anyways enjoy the chapter! Also if you couldn't tell Natsu won't be in the story for the next 4 or 5 chapters most of the spotlight is gonna be run around by Nash, Nashi and Storm)

Nash's Pov

"Hmmm...I'm pretty hungry you guys want food?" I asked. "Sure." Storm replied. "What about you Nashi-"
"NASHI!!" Me and Storm screamed in unison. We looked all around us and we spotted the only dark alley we passed. We ran to it and saw nothing but Nashi's stuffed dragon. I picked it up. Memories of Nashi flooded my head. First mom, now Nashi. Both gone forever...

Authors Pov

Until.....

A women with short pink hair, blue eyes and a maid outfit dug out of the ground. "Sir! I must help you. I have found where your mother is. Please allow me to help." She asked Nash and Storm. "Can we trust you?" Nash asked. "Why of course sir, I'm princes- your mothers spirits Virgo, now please let's go you sister and mother are in grave danger." She said. Nash and Storm wasted no time jumping down Virgo's hole and later found themselves in a forest. Covered in ruins, runes, weird rocks and plants, most of all different types of..colored trees? "This is as far as I can take you sir." She bowed and disappeared in a puff of golden smoke and dust. "Well you ready to find Pinkie or what!?" Storm exclamied. Nash nodded and make they're way through the forest.

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. They're is another part which I hope will be longer. Bye guys!)