Chapter 11 {Finale!}

"LUCY!!!"

The whole guild pounced on Lucy. Making the kids drift away. Then a a girl with short white hair walked up to Lucy and hugged. "I'm sorry Lucy~san! I didn't mean what I did!" She cried "its okay Lisanna I kinda figured that would happen." Lucy smiled. So did Lisanna. Just then a blue cat zoomed over and flew into Lucy's breasts. "LUCY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!" The blue cat cried. "I missed you to Happy." Lucy smiled. She felt at home again. Then it hit her....she left and didn't tell her Land Lady. "My rent...." Lucy mumbled...
Z
Nashi and Nash wandered around and finally spotted Storm sitting at a table with other kids. Nashi ran over leaving Nash in the dust. "I- Nashi!?" He ran after her. "Hey Storm its me Nashi! Remember!" She said. "Yup I remember." Storm smiled and so did Nashi. "Guys this Nashi.....Dragneel right?" He asked. "Yup!" All the kids at the table were shocked except for one who kept smiling. She had jet-black hair and deep big blue eyes. "She's so cute!" A blonde girl with blue eyes hopped off the stool she was on and kept shooting questions at Nashi. "Nova stop bothering her.." The boy with deep green hair and red eyes told the girl named Nova. " I cant help it! She's adorable!" She exclaimed. "I'm not cute...." Nashi mumbled blushing. "Aww! A little tsuendere! Adorable." All the other girls kepted making Nashi blush. Their names were, Rosemary Fernandez, Nova Dreyar, Sylvia Fullbuster, and Emma Redfox. The other girl named Zera, kept staring at Nashi. "Hey girls can I talk to Nashi" The girl asked. "Oh of course Zera." The group left Nashi and Zera alone. "Hey little cousin! You might not remember me! But I kinda use to see your mom a lot. Were first cousins so were like sisters!" She exclaimed and gave Nashi a bear hug. "You can call me Nee~san if ya want! Sorry your just to cute little cousin!" She yelled again. Then Nash came over. "Oh hey Nash!" She yelled. "Hey Zera." He said it so casually. Nash told Nashi they had an uncle named Zeref and an aunt named Mavis who had Zera. She isn't part of a guild but she wants to someday. They do life the guild which was good for the three of them!
At the end of the day Nashi had made many knew friends and something good happened from something bad. But one thing she knew for sure was that, her adventure was NOT over yet.

The End

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this story I worked very hard and could not have done this without your support! I am going to make another book about the adventure of the New Gen team! Have a good one and good Night!