Chapter 11

A/N: Sorry for the delay guys! Especially you GalacticQueenDragon. I have made everyone wait in suspense but here we go!

"Lucy...." Natsu turned. What he saw, those chocolate brown eyes and blonde hair. He ran and gave her the biggest bear hug in her life. Natsu broke down again. "I thought I lost you..." Natsu mumbled in Lucy shoulder as he cried. "Its okay Natsu... I-im here now..." Lucy replied in the mans soft pink hair. "Momma!" Nashi ran over and bear hugged her mom the same her father did. Nashi turned her head. "NASH! GET YOUR BLONDE BUTT OVER HERE AND HUG WITH US!!" Nashi yelled and Nash joined in. Gray and Storm had left the family to hug. "L-Lucy, i-im sorry...if I would've known.." His voice trailed off. He stopped. "I know I'll get slapped if I do this but... Screw it." Natsu grabbed hold of Lucy and kisses her soft lips. After all this time they weren't cut at all. Lucy slowly melted into the kiss. "Ewww! Get a room!" Nashi shouted and Lucy and Natsu pulled apart and laughed. Then it struck Lucy. "Natsu! What about Lisan-" Lucy was cut off. "We broke up..." Natsu replied blankly. "Whaat..?" Lucy was confused. "I'll tell you what happened..."

Past time (Lisanna's Pov)

I knocked on Natsu's door and Natsu answered. "Natsu....we have to talk..." Lisanna pulled out Natsu before he could reply. We stopped and sat alone at on a park bench. "Natsu....I'm sorry I really am...but now that I think about it...I think...I think we should break up...I know, you liked Lucy, and I was jealous, I knew she was pregnant. She told me....And she she told me she would confess. I didn't have feelings for anyone but you so I knew you would say yes, so I told you I loved you! It was my fault Lucy left us!.." I exclaimed broke down into tears. Natsu stared at me. He stood up and walked in front of me. What I though he would do was slap me... But he hugged me?. "N-Natsu?" "Lisanna, its okay, i remember I time I tried doing something like that...how bout' we stay friends instead, like we were kids again..." Natsu said softly. I nodded. " Yeah..I'd like that..." I smiled through tears and got up. We said our farewells and left. I can finally tell Bixlow how I feel, I'm free....'

Present Time (Authors POV)

"So that's what happened," Natsu started. So...Lucy would you like to possibly raise the family I never knew about with me?" His eyes had sparkles in them. "Natsu yes I would!" Lucy shouted and pounced on Natsu knocking him down. "So I can call you dad now....right..." Nashi asked. "Kids I was always you dad so yes, and Nashi, my dear sweet daughter....NEVER GO NEAR ELSA'S SON AGAIN! HE WILL MOLD YOU INTO A STRIPPER LIKE CLAY!!!!" Natsu exclaimed. "Okay....?" Lucy and Nash sweat dropped. "Mom! I know!let's got to the guild!" They did as Nash said. Natsu gave Lucy his vest and the waked to the guild. Once the made it there Natsu said, "You ready?" Lucy nodded a cooked a deep breath. She opened the doors. "Hey Minna!" She yelped and smiled.

Everyone stared

"LUCY!!!"