Storm and Nash's Mission Pt.2

Storm and Nash ran to the fist thing they saw. A old rune looking like place covered in moss and vines. They also noticed a wilting flowers everywhere in graffiti. The pair of boy tried going in but no budge. They quickly noticed a hand scanner. Great. Time to beat someone up. Luckily they saw a pair of two guards on the wife of the building. Nash took out the key the resembled a lion. He complex his mothers movements he saw a week ago. She jumped out with Storm and quickly said. "Open Gate Of The Lion! Loke!" He yelled. The same man in a suit with orange hair and glasses appeared. "Hey kiddo, need help?" He asked and Nash nodded. The oranges haired man named Loke attacked very quickly and took out the first and Storm's guy passed out just from seeing Storm's battle form. He skin had turned icey blueish white and white as snow hair. They grabbed all the armor and but it on leaving the guys in just their boxers. Storm dragged one guard and used his hand to open the door. Which did open. Nash and Storm walked in like normal guards around. They stayed close enough so they didn't lose each other. "My helmet smells like feet!" Storm whispered to Nash. " I don't care!" Nash whispered back. "Can we trade-" "Sh!" Nash shushed Storm as the man named Fafnir walked by. They came across Nashi's cell and Storms eyes lit up along with Nash's but he was more excited since he saw the women who gave him his blonde hair. They then both realised something was wrong with Nashi. They both took a good look at Lucy. Her eyes were red and puffy with tear stains all over her cheeks. They looked over at Nashi. She was covered in cuts, not deep ones, bruises and she was asleep. Nashi woke up once she smelled Nash and Storm. 'Its them!' She thought. "Guys..?" She asked. "Hey Nas-" All of a sudden Storm and Nash where hit with plasma. Nashi jumped up and ran to the doors. Her mother was to weak to stand. "Storm! Nash!" She yelled. "LEAVE THEM ALONE." She screamed. "Sorry, no can do sweetheart have fun watching them die." Fafnir sneered and melted hitting them earning more yelps and screams of pain or agony. Nashi started getting that feeling like she was going to burst open. She gripped onto the cell's iron bars and her hands had a firey glow. With one strong bend the bars fell. Nashi's body began to boil and she stomped her way to Fafnir. "Big mistake...." That all what Nashi said before all hell broke out in that ruin cell hall..